1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dried Apricots

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by barbs1965, 6 February 2013 Social URL.

1. barbs1965

barbs1965 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.7%)
    Does anyone know how many or how much dried apricots can I have for a HE on an extra easy day. Many moons ago I used to have them chopped up with fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, just thought it would be a change from porridge everyday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    75grms. I had these recently with couscous and mediteranian spices & cheese, very yummy.

I think dried apricots are underrated, there is so much you can do with them.

4. Princess Squidgie

Princess Squidgie Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    75 g, which is a decent handful. My consultant said to make sure they're the semi-dried 'ready to eat' ones, not the really thoroughly dried ones. I love them as a mid-morning munch, or sometimes do them chopped up with chicken in a tagine. (being by nature lazy and disliking too much washing up, I don't brown the chicken first, just bung the meat, chopped onion, apricots and whatever else comes to hand - kale is a good one at this time of year - in with the flavourings and stock and let it get on with it in the oven. )

5. barbs1965

barbs1965 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.7%)
    Thanks for your replies, I never thought of using them in recipies, I will have to give them a try

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.