Drink powders...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pelepeg, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

On LighterLife and Cambridge you are allowed a powder to flavour water with. Is there anything similar on Lipo? Does anyone just use the LL or CD ones?

Thanks
    P/ :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    unfortunatly not, just plain old water I'm afraid!!

4. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    No such thing on LT I'm afraid. As far as I know you are not allowed to use them but it may be worth checking with your pharmacist/lipotrim hotline no. Good luck with your journey x

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I use peppermint tea, make it with hot water, add a sweetex or 2 then allow to cool and put it in the fridge. This counts towards your water intake and so much easier to get down your neck other than plain old water.

6. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i have used them quite regularly whilst on my journey with no effect to my losses simply because a freind of mine has been doing LL and she bought it for me makes a pleasant change from drinking plain water and I found I drank a lot more quite sad as I have moved depts and unable to get anymore.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.