• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DRINK WHEN YA DUE A WI

lite at end of tunnel

S: 12st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 8st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.24%)
HI ALL JUST A QUESTION???(youd think id no the answer by now):8855:I GET WEIGHED IN THE MORNING & I WAS JUST WONDERING WOT TIME DO U ALL AV YOUR LAST DRINK AT NITE SO THAT YOUR EMPTY :confused: :confused: I DNT AV A DRINK UNTIL I GET BACK,JUST WONDERD HOW YOU GUYS DID YA'S :eek: :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
S: 11st0lb C: 9st4lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 1st10lb(15.58%)
I just carried on drinking as normal regardless...my average weight loss when I did two vlcds was 5.5 pounds per week...

kered

Gold Member
I just carry on like a normal day as I have to weigh at different times of the day due to my shift pattern.

fragglerock64

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
just carry on as normal due to the fact that I wi at different times each and all in all I really dont think it makes a huge amount of difference, but hey could be wrong

x Sharron

fattothin

Gold Member
last drink at night, I never touch anything before WI

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
same here, do an afternoon weigh in and often will have had a shake and a few drinks though but do this regularly each week so the loss is due to me being in the same condition.

Slimmer09

I go first thing in the morning, get weighed at 8.00. Last drink is at 9.00 the night before, no shakes or anything until after weigh in.

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I don't have anything before a weigh in, basically cos on my very 1st weigh day before I started I had had nowt!
Backfires on me though if I ever have to go later in the day as i end up desperate for a shake/drink, but that is very rare anyway!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i always weigh on an empty stomach. have my last drink about 9 or 10 and go loo before i go wi