DRINK WHEN YA DUE A WI

HI ALL JUST A QUESTION???(youd think id no the answer by now):8855:I GET WEIGHED IN THE MORNING & I WAS JUST WONDERING WOT TIME DO U ALL AV YOUR LAST DRINK AT NITE SO THAT YOUR EMPTY :confused: :confused: I DNT AV A DRINK UNTIL I GET BACK,JUST WONDERD HOW YOU GUYS DID YA'S :eek: :eek:

I just carried on drinking as normal regardless...my average weight loss when I did two vlcds was 5.5 pounds per week...

I just carry on like a normal day as I have to weigh at different times of the day due to my shift pattern.

just carry on as normal due to the fact that I wi at different times each and all in all I really dont think it makes a huge amount of difference, but hey could be wrong

x Sharron

last drink at night, I never touch anything before WI

I go first thing in the morning, get weighed at 8.00. Last drink is at 9.00 the night before, no shakes or anything until after weigh in.

I don't have anything before a weigh in, basically cos on my very 1st weigh day before I started I had had nowt!
Backfires on me though if I ever have to go later in the day as i end up desperate for a shake/drink, but that is very rare anyway!

Back