Drink......

I love:

* Tesco no added sugar Cherries & Berries squash
* Waitrose sugar free sparkling cloudy pink grapefruit

Both are lush! And the waitrose one is lovely with a bit of vodka! :party0036:

i drink tea and i have a couple of pints of no added sugar squash........pink grapefruit is my fav at moment......kicked the diet coke and fizzy drink habit..........:)

I don't mind plain water too much. I have that with plenty of lemon and lime slices in.
I love the Robinsons no added sugar cordials: fruit and barley tropical flavour is on my desk at the moment, but any will do. I have a couple of pints of that a day at work. I also have one or two cans of diet coke (usually mid-morning and mid-afternoon) and in the evening I'll often have slimline tonic water minus the gin. Often have sparkling water too, when I remember to buy it, that is. Sounds like a lot but actually I feel like I should be drinking more!

I have 3/4 cups of coffee when at work (no sugar). Maybe one cup of tea when I get home and I drink diet cola or slimline tonic with a touch of lime.

I love my green teas so have them at hand and also sf squashes and love flavoured water too still or fizzy just depends and also have peppermint tea too.

Back