Drinking Water..

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Laraa, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Im find this water thing so difficult..ive never been a water drinker and ive hardly had much at all this week..but really need to push myself to have more.. any tips?:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Hi Laraa!
    I never used to like water either, but I loved fizzy flavoured water. Unfortunately not allowed that on LL!
    I find that I take a 2 litre bottle of water to work and make it my mission to drink it during the day. Even just sipping on it now and again makes the water go quite quickly. As i've kind of built up my tolerance of water I can now get through between 3-4 litres of water a day. I try to have a big glass with every 'meal', and always make sure I have a bottle in my bag.

If you really don't like the taste of water, have you tried the different flavourings? I love the fruit of the forest one, and seemingly with fizzy water it tastes like Vimto!

4. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Ooo yes i shall be getting some of them flavourings tommorow i think. Saying that i have had soo much more water today than previous days, im very happy with myself right about now!
    :)

5. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Well done :)
    It does take a while to get into the habit of drinking water, especially since you weren't a big water drinker before, but once you crack it (and see the results!) you'll be fine.

Good luck :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.