Drinking

Aine1985

I caved last night and had a bottle of red, Nothing to eat though! I feel a bit bad but I got a HUGE promotion. Oh dear:p

Well done on the promotion!! - Bet u where sozzled, haha!! :) x x x

I caved last night and had a bottle of red, Nothing to eat though! I feel a bit bad but I got a HUGE promotion. Oh dear:p

Congratulations on your promotion, but please please read some of the threads about drinking alcohol while on Lipotrim, it is very dangerous

Clair x

Thanks for the congrats! x

I know, I had read the forums and the dangers of drinking but I didnt act responsibly and did have a drink, But to be honest I was fine. I was pretty drunk but im not too sick today either. Ive been on L/T now for 2 months and plan to be on it for another 2 so that was my halfway break, Back on the 100% horse now because I didnt have any blips until last night.. Has anyone else drunk while on L/T?

And you have posted this in the 100% side of the forum why?
You do realise you can't post about food or drink here right. Oh, and you have done something VERY dangerous - how can we congratualte or condone you for that?!!!!! :hmm:

Slight Over reaction there I think but to address your points ''And you have posted this in the 100% side of the forum why?
You do realise you can't post about food or drink here right''
Actually I didn't so that answers that, And why I may this may have been an oversight at my end I would expect to be reminded of forum guidelines in a non agressive tone.

'' Oh, and you have done something VERY dangerous - how can we congratualte or condone you for that?!!!!!''
No One asked for congratulations, Its a fact that this is an open forum discussion, In which I think you will find there are posts from other users asking VARIOUS peoples experiences with drinking, Not just the horror stories. I was sharing an experience which I an permitted to do, Albeit in the wrong place.

Ok well maybe have a read of the guidelines before posting next time.

There is no justification for drinking whilst on a tfr diet - wether you got a huge promotion or not.

But by the by, well done on your promotion.

Summergurl, I wasn't using my promotion as justification, But explaining the reason why it happened, Not why it should have happened. At the end of the day, TFR or no TFR we are humans, Who make mistakes and dont expect to be berated for it. The incorrect posting area I agree is wrong but the purpose of a support forum is indeed to support. I came on here and admitted my slip first thing next day to share an experience when I could have not bothered and mentioned it, But thats me not being true to my TFR and peers here because this is all point of the journey.

Thanks for the promotion well wishes.

Back