1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Charisma, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

ok i have planned to go out next friday with a friend only im abit worried about my syns. i dont want to drink to much cause last time i was very sick so learned my lesson. if i stick to vodka and diet coke how many syns should i save up?? and how many drinks would i be able to drink???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

a measure of vodka is 2.5 syns and diet coke is free, so just work out how many drinks u wanna have and then u will know the syn values, if u have doubles its 5 a glass!!
  4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

ohh thats not too bad then, is there any drinks that are lower in syns?? not that i mind sticking to the voddy n coke :)
  5. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

spirits are the lowest drinks u can have, but if u have a wine spritz with soda water u can make it last longer and only half the syns of say a 5 syn glass of wine!!
    avoid the bottled drinks like WKD and vokda ices ect coz they are high, like 9-11syns!
  6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    if you have single vodkas with a lot of diet coke, that's 6 drink just in a days syns of 15, so easy to stick to if you don't want to drink a lot.
  7. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

thats good so i can just save up all the syns for the day. 6 is quite abit to me as i dont drink that often
  8. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    Had to comment on this one, I think you will find a measure, 25ml, is 2.5 syns. Most pubs now however serve 35ml measures, so if you ask for a double it's a whopping 70ml and about 7 syns!!!!! I found this out after getting horribly drunk without realising! not good lol:eek:
  9. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

ok i just looked on the SW site and 35ml is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Vodka 35ml
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 4 Syns[/FONT]

So i guess it just depends on what measures your pub does as to how many syns are in it.
    Thanks for pointing that out Jax coz no one ever tells ya about the dif measure sizes!!!
  10. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

well i will count them as 35 i guess as i dont wanna go really far over. so thats 4 syns per drink
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.