Drinking!

Charisma

Silver Member
ok i have planned to go out next friday with a friend only im abit worried about my syns. i dont want to drink to much cause last time i was very sick so learned my lesson. if i stick to vodka and diet coke how many syns should i save up?? and how many drinks would i be able to drink???

a measure of vodka is 2.5 syns and diet coke is free, so just work out how many drinks u wanna have and then u will know the syn values, if u have doubles its 5 a glass!!

ohh thats not too bad then, is there any drinks that are lower in syns?? not that i mind sticking to the voddy n coke :)

spirits are the lowest drinks u can have, but if u have a wine spritz with soda water u can make it last longer and only half the syns of say a 5 syn glass of wine!!
avoid the bottled drinks like WKD and vokda ices ect coz they are high, like 9-11syns!

a measure of vodka is 2.5 syns and diet coke is free, so just work out how many drinks u wanna have and then u will know the syn values, if u have doubles its 5 a glass!!

Had to comment on this one, I think you will find a measure, 25ml, is 2.5 syns. Most pubs now however serve 35ml measures, so if you ask for a double it's a whopping 70ml and about 7 syns!!!!! I found this out after getting horribly drunk without realising! not good lol:eek:

Had to comment on this one, I think you will find a measure, 25ml, is 2.5 syns. Most pubs now however serve 35ml measures, so if you ask for a double it's a whopping 70ml and about 7 syns!!!!! I found this out after getting horribly drunk without realising! not good lol:eek:

ok i just looked on the SW site and 35ml is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Vodka 35ml
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4 Syns
[/FONT]

So i guess it just depends on what measures your pub does as to how many syns are in it.
Thanks for pointing that out Jax coz no one ever tells ya about the dif measure sizes!!!

Back