Drinks

Sammy_Dee

Howdy girls,

Another question - what drinks are you allowed on Cambridge?

I know Water (+the flavourings) black coffee, black tea

Anything else?

I need variance in my diet!
I love water, but the more choices I have - the less likely I am to cheat

It's a different variety of leaf tea, quite a delicate mild flavour. You can have leaf herbal teas as long as you know they only contain 100% tea and no sweeteners or flavourings.

Lots of people have peppermint tea, green tea and redbush tea too. I like redbush as it tastes quite sweet to me even without adding a tablet sweetener. Hope that helps a bit!

There is a vegetable flavouring aswell, which is kinda like a cupasoup.

The veg drink is marigold bouillon, i got mine from Morrisons but i think you can get it in most suppermarkets.

i dont think bouillion is on the officially allowed so limit yourself to 1 a day, or avoid it totally! its only something i've added recently, where as others have had it from day dot i think....unsure about this one...maybe a CDC can clarify!

xxx

My CDC did say it was okay but to only have the one.

an hour? lol!
I love the stuff and could BATH in it! With so much sweetness in this diet, its nice to have a bit more of veg flavours!

xx

lol, Lizz, I could bath in the stuff too, I have always had a more savoury tooth than sweet, think I might have to get some soup next time, as I think I might prefer them to the shakes? Can't remeber what flavours I liked from the last time though! x

Back