Total Solution Drinks

Discussion in 'Exante' started by TrueBlueAngel, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know what drinks we're allowed to have but I'm a little confused (not hard for me :)). The info leaflet in my package yesterday says about drinking 2-4 litres of water a day and any black coffee or tea. I can drink black coffee by the bucket (I have pint mugs to help ;)) but can't this go towards the 2-4 litre allowance. I know when I was on CD, this was not part of your fluid intake. I've managed 2 pints of coffee and 2 pints of CD flavoured water so far today, but the thought of having to ignore my coffee intake for more water instead is a little difficult for me.
    Just need to check.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    I think your coffee intake is part of your fluid total...But the more water you drink the better the lack of hunger as it keeps everything going in yoour body and dilutes the vitimins in the packs ..(some people get an upset tummy from all the vits and mins if they dont drink plenty of water)

If ya can manage 2 litres of water a day on top of coffee it should be fine...good luck xx

4. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Your tea and coffee do contribute to your water intake. But good advice from valentine about the water. X

5. SarahBx

SarahBx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I find the water defiantly helps my losses. I try and do 2 litres of water plus tea and a coke zero a day. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.