Total Solution Drinks

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I know what drinks we're allowed to have but I'm a little confused (not hard for me :)). The info leaflet in my package yesterday says about drinking 2-4 litres of water a day and any black coffee or tea. I can drink black coffee by the bucket (I have pint mugs to help ;)) but can't this go towards the 2-4 litre allowance. I know when I was on CD, this was not part of your fluid intake. I've managed 2 pints of coffee and 2 pints of CD flavoured water so far today, but the thought of having to ignore my coffee intake for more water instead is a little difficult for me.
Just need to check.

I think your coffee intake is part of your fluid total...But the more water you drink the better the lack of hunger as it keeps everything going in yoour body and dilutes the vitimins in the packs ..(some people get an upset tummy from all the vits and mins if they dont drink plenty of water)

If ya can manage 2 litres of water a day on top of coffee it should be fine...good luck xx

Your tea and coffee do contribute to your water intake. But good advice from valentine about the water. X

I find the water defiantly helps my losses. I try and do 2 litres of water plus tea and a coke zero a day. X

Back