Drinks

lealeanne

Hi There,

I have started Lipotrim today but am unsure about what I can drink in addition to water. Tea and coffee? With milk? with sweetner? Diet fizzy drinks?

I would be very grateful if someone could let me know!

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure about LL but in principle it's the same as CD. We're advised to stick to just water / black tea / black coffee until ketosis is established and then we can introduce CD water flavourings.

We're also allowed to have coke zero in moderation (but I don't bother at all) and perfectly clear flavoured water (strawberry and kiwi only).

I think tablet sweeteners are OK but not milk.

Perhaps another LLer can confirm exactly what you're allowed to have.

Hi Lealeanne. I too started Lipotrim this week (on Saturday) and we are allowed black tea, black coffee or herbal tea (not fruit teas though) so peppermint is okay! No milk or diet drinks at all but LOTS of water .. you can have tablet sweeteners not powder ones!!!

How are you finding it?

Thanks for the info. I bought the Lipotrim a couple of months ago and between then and now I managed to lose all the info!!!
I'm doing OK so far, not been too hungry, but have been struggling to get the shakes down! Think I need a blender! Been using an electric whisk, which hasn't completely removed all the lumps - urgh!

HI GUYS IT WILL TAKE A WEEK OR SO TO GET USED TO THE DRINKS, NO MILK ETC AS WANNABESLIM SAID. I FIND THE DRINKS MUCH BETTER AFTER CHILLING THE WATER, AND I GOT A CHEAP HAND BLENDER FROM ARGOS FOR ABOUT A FIVER.
THE FIRST WEEK IS DEFINATELY THE HARDEST, I HASVE NOT FELT HUNGRY AT ALL THOUGH YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF GOING TO THE CUPBOARD OR FRIDGE OUT OF HABIT
GOOD LUCK

Hi Lipotrimmers!

This is my 6th day on Lipotrim.

It's right that it takes a while to get used to the drinks. First few days were really hard.

On the very first day I tried the flapjacks - YUK! I struggled to keep it down and was awake all night feeling very sick.

The drinks were also very difficult - then I discovered that if you mixed the powder into a mousse and then made them very cold they were bearable.

Day 5 - yesterday - was like a dark cloud had lifted. I felt great and not hungry at all. Infact, when I came to eat my mousse I soooo enjoyed it! I think my body has come to realise that it is not having anything else to eat so it has to enjoy the mousse! So, at least 3 months of mousse-eating to look forward to! (Didn't like the chicken soup either).

I would love to hear from all you other Lipotrimmers out there - how are you doing?

I taken my shakes with crushed ice.......I also take the vanilla one hot with a spoon of coffee thrown in. The chocolate one is nice hot or cold. The chicken soup is great.
I was advised not to touch the flapjacks until I was about 4 weeks on the diet. I did and brought them back after one week I was so severely constipated by them

Water and water is all I drink anything with citric acid can knock you out of ketosis.

x

bettyboo

I JUST CANNOT STOMACH THE FLAPJACKS, THE WORDS CARDBOARD AND TASTELESS COME TO MIND. IN FACT I THINK THEY BOTH TASTED THE SAME .....LOL
THE VANILLA....WELL I TRIED THAT IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT WAYS BUT I JUST COULD NOT STOMACH IT. LOVE THE STRAWBERRY, CHOCOLATE AND THE CHICKEN SOUP IS MY FAVOURITE......BUT HAVE TO DRINK IT AS HOT AS I CAN STAND IT.
I WAS AMAZED AS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE HUNGRY ALL THE TIME BUT IV NOT HAD ONE HUNGER PANG.

I was STARVING last night!!! I seem to be OK in the day, it's just in the evening when my boyfriend is making a huge pile for food for himself! Although, it is nice to use the excuse not to cook or go shopping! I have told him he has to sort all his own food out while I do this diet!

Well, I'm on Day 6 now and it's pretty good - headaches have lifted, I'm in ketosis and the world is a happy place! Have a little girl (toddler) who keeps trying to feed Mummy white buttons or ham sandwich or orange etc but I have been very strong and just said No thank honey, whereas before I would have eaten them all up!! I am looking at the bigger picture!! Good luck and let us know how you do at weigh in.

I got my hubby to cook for himself for the first 4 days but cooked for him (smelt lovely but didn't want it if that makes sense) and my little girl for the past 2 nights. He's away till tomorrow night so just the little one to sort out for dinner!!

Hi, from what I remember chewing gum was unfortunently a no no on this diet. I do not think it will knock you out of ketosis if it is sugar free, but it will make you hungry again, and you will be like starting all over again, so I did not risk it.

I am sure that one of the experts will be along soon, who could answer you properly, or let you know if I am wrong, but resist it for now until you can find out for sure.

Gray

i was told lipotrim say no but the lady i see says if the action of chewing on gum makes you hungry not to do it, she had a few peeps lose weight whilst chewing gum.
I do have chewing gum but not too often and check im still in ketosis.

Its my first day and at this moment im hungry , im just getting ready to make my last shake up of the day , not sure wether to have chocolate or strawberry ! been ok just want this hunger to go away , maybe the fact that i went all out at christmas has something to do with it heehee x good luck guys x we can do this xxx

Lucky well done on nearly completing day 1, all your cravings and hunger will disappear soon, keep drinking the water and you will be in ketosis in no time. then you will be buzzing around the house like nobody`s business.

Hi there, I can deffo agree with everyone on the site - the hunger pains will go.

For me, the worst day is day three because your head keeps telling you to just give in, and have a little something to eat and it won't matter in the long run.

If you can resist it though it just gets loads easier when you are in ketosis as you are not hungry at all. Everyone at work does not believe me when I say I am not hungry at all even though I have not eaten anything for weeks, but is true.

You also have loads more energy and feel fine, so just carry on with the shakes and loads of water and you will not believe the difference how you feel this time next week.

All the best

Gray

Back