Drop A Dress Size in 8 Weeks ??

good luck to you all. Normally i'd love a challenge but i'm off on hols in two weeks or so, and away for 4 weeks so by the time i get back you'll all be nearly there!

Hiya everyone!!

Well i weighed i at 2.5lbs lighter and got my bronze body magic award today. I'm so chuffed as after having two terrible weeks since my last weigh in which was a gain - i was beaming.

Back on track and deadly focussed - need to lose atleast a dress size in the next 11 weeks, here's hoping it's going to happen!

For me a dress size is around 12-14lbs so definitely doable in 8 weeks!

Razzledazzle - have you decided to go back to group or not?

I felt exactly the same but emailed my consultant Monday night and she was sooo supportive. Previous consultants i've had have been alot livelier in group and their class has been real fun. But now i observed this weeks class i think she is downheartened that not many people stay and that no matter how much she tells them that she can only advise on the plan and how to change habits she cannot be with them 24/7 to see if they are 'forgeting' what they eat - they do not listen and come back week after week with a gain or a maintain and think it's funny, then leave straight after their weigh in.

I've seen this week how much effort she does put in and that the part of the group who do stay are serious about their weightloss and not the social aspect!

I'm off out for lunch today with 2 of my team at work. (I'm on Maternity leave). They've lots of gossip for me so i cannot wait. I've decided to have Caesar Salad with Salmon and ask for the sauce seperate. I'll be drinking diet coke. And i'm making home-made chicken kievs and roast veggies for dinner tonight.

Hope everyone is ok x

Good Afternoon Ladies

Hope you are all well.

Thanks again Razzledazzle for setting this up - very determinded now.

Lost 1lb last night at WI - bt did have a bad week - new day - BRING IT ON!!! :D

I've worked out i need to loose at least another 8-12lbs to drop a dress size - got my trainers at the ready haha

Hope you all have a fab week- and good luck to all that have WI's this week.

Alyce :D x

Please can I also join. I need some extra motivation. Had WI this morning but will take measurements tomorrow and then every week for 9 weeks.
Good luck to us all.

I 'think' I'm going to just take a deep breath and go to class.

She may not be the most inspiring consultant that ever walked this earth, but the way I look at it is when I drop my dress size in 8 weeks (yes, I'm being very positive about it - when, not if) I bloomin well want some recognition for it and a good clap/cheer!! lol

J x

She may not be the most inspiring consultant that ever walked this earth, but the way I look at it is when I drop my dress size in 8 weeks (yes, I'm being very positive about it - when, not if) I bloomin well want some recognition for it and a good clap/cheer!! lol

J x

Good lass - :D
xx

J x

You go girl!!!!!! :D

I'll be thinking of you - seems we are in the same boat!! :p;)

xx

How are we all doing this week.

I think it's going okay for me so far - even though i overdid the syns with the toffee crisp (not a happy bunny about that - should've realised that they had missed out what size in the mag! grrr)

Tonight i'm making Lamb Biryani - yum cannot wait!

Hmmm...Lamb biryani....delicious! Im having chicken tikka massala this evening and cant wait!

Well Ive been to the gym 3 times this week and feel really good...my clothes are beginning to get quite loose on me already, so who knows where I will be after 8 weeks?!!

How is everyone doing?

Is it too late to join? I would like to lose a dress size in 8 weeks. So come back from holiday so I want to lose what I've gained as meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a while. :)

Good for you Mrs V!

Petrina of course it's not too late!!!!!

im getting weighed 2nite not expecting to lose anything had a very bad weekend!! :( starting swimming and aquafit this week though so hopefully the inches will start dropping off!!

WELL DONE PETRINA!!! xxxx

Well done Petrina! I gained 1lb this week...star week and all that and going to the gym 3 times a week must have something to do with it...never mind, I will keep at it!

I had a really bad weekend but am back on track now ..... why is it that a flexi day ends up being a flexi - 3 days!?!?!

Well done on your losses so far ladies .... Mrs V I definitely think that going to the gym can affect weight losses for a couple of weeks, you'll definitely be reaping the benefits both health-wise and inch-wise in no time.

J x

Back