Drop in

Kathrine

I lost 6lbs on my drop in this morning. (Started Tuesday morning) so that a good start! LLC warned that my Tuesday evening might not be much more or any different due to the morning/evening difference :( oh well going off in the right direction x

Thanks guys :) looking forward to getting through the next few weeks. How are you all getting on?

So far so good, I'm on week 7. I haven't found it too difficult, I think maybe the first few days are the most challenging. I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how you're getting on. :)

Last night I had awful reflux at about 12am and couldn't sleep. Ended up being sick but there was nothing to come out and it was like pure acid. A very painful experience that I'm hoping wont happen again! Anybody else experience this, not sure if its because of all the liquid inside my poor tummy :( x

That sounds awful Kathrine. :(

I've not experienced any reflux myself so not sure what to suggest. It's worth mentioning to your LLC on your next trip.

I hope you feel better now though.

Thanks Tash, really did wear me down feeling shattered today but am proud as I've stayed in plan and going to have an early night. Tomorrow is a new day! Seeing LLC Tuesday for Week 1 weight in so hopefully it'll be gone by then and I can keep going. X

Also it seems everyone has left the LL train. I did it 5 years ago and this board was buzzing. There are so many different cheaper options now!

Also it seems everyone has left the LL train. I did it 5 years ago and this board was buzzing. There are so many different cheaper options now!

I noticed that too when I did it before these boards were great for support now there have only been a couple of posts since I started two weeks ago!

How are you getting on Danielle?

I'm getting on ok just got back from my second weigh in lost 3lbs im please but not at the same time. My results aren't as good as last time which is odd seeing as I weighed 2st 5lbs more when I restarted than my start weight the first time around. I am going to keep going as anything is better than putting on more!

How are you finding it?

I have to say in struggling. Keep weighing myself at home with is not a good idea. But don't seem to be losing anything! Have my official WI tomorrow so will see. Am going to give it two weeks and see what the results are. Been reading other vlcd forums and seen such higher losses. I know everyone is different but the calories have gone up slightly with LL and some of the regulars at my meeting think it has effected them.

Well done for being here!! X

Don't weigh at home - it's what breaks any good diet. :) The diet WORKS and you know this. I'm having a scale-free month!

I find my losses are very very very slow for VLCD, but I know it's moving in the right direction. I don't have to plan or count my food and I can take a step back and analyse my emotions again. The weighing only upsets me as I only really get 1-2 lb per week.

Realistically a few calories (about 50-100) addition to the packs LL made is not going to make much of a difference - some people on Slim&Save (which allows milk + vegetables) lose the same as those on LL.

Good luck and stick with it! It works! :D

Thanks Min. I've also found I now have trouble getting to sleep. Have you ever found this? I love my sleep!!!

I never found the diet to be a cause for sleep pattern alteration... it's usually been down to an outside factor such as stress or other...

THOUGH having said that - high carb content foods have a sedative effect if eaten to excess, when that is taken away - it may cause a noticeable change.. Give it some time and your body will adjust. :)

Lol that's probably why I've always slept like a baby (&put on 5 stone) high carb intake ha!

Sorry for all the moans, can't wait to start seeing results. More patience methinks! ;)

I have to say in struggling. Keep weighing myself at home with is not a good idea. But don't seem to be losing anything! Have my official WI tomorrow so will see. Am going to give it two weeks and see what the results are. Been reading other vlcd forums and seen such higher losses. I know everyone is different but the calories have gone up slightly with LL and some of the regulars at my meeting think it has effected them.

Well done for being here!! X

I must admit I was thinking the same I am sure the last time I did it the calories were under 500 but my LLC has said they have only put about 50 in but that can't be right as I'm on 601 now. I am going to give it until the end of May and then re evaluate how I feel. I may switch to Cambridge diet as my losses on that were far greater.

Keep going though and good luck for your first weigh in! Let us know how you get on :)

Lost 2.2 lbs so with the 6.3 from Saturday that 8 (ish) off today. Well into the 15 stone bracket now and never wanting to go back up when I've been ever again!! :)

Start weight 16 stone 6.5 lbs

3.5 off with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 -

Total 11.5 lbs

Lost 2.2 lbs so with the 6.3 from Saturday that 8 (ish) off today. Well into the 15 stone bracket now and never wanting to go back up when I've been ever again!! :)

Start weight 16 stone 6.5 lbs

3.5 off with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 -

Total 11.5 lbs

Well done!

I have decided to switch over to CWP from next week

Back