Dropped mobile down the loo!!!!

And now it won't work......:cry:

As I bent over to flush it jumped out of my pocket....as quick as I could my hand was down there while it was still flushing to fish it out...

Stop laughing ...it's not funny!! :wave_cry:

I said stop laughing.............:eek: :break_diet:

Take the battery out of it quick and dry it out and it just might work, but if you have left the battery in while it is wet it is kaput!

Poor you:(

Love Mini xxx

That is a good idea:)

You might be lucky and let us know if it works...

Love Mini xxx

ooohhh

it's working again this morning and you'd think I'd be happy!!

After putting it all together again I was....for a while..

The battery was nearly flat so I've put it on charge...it's been on an hour and absolutly nothing has changed:cry:
It's still flat as a pancake......

Radiator for a bit longer? New Battery? Or bin? :break_diet:

I'd say you've got nothing to lose by leaving it on the radiator for a while longer and buying a new battery for it:D If it still doesn't work after that then at least you've tried all options before having to spend loads on a new phone.:)

I know what you mean, even though I don't even use mine from one day to the next (apart from txts from my udate admirer), I'd still be lost without one.;) :D

I do begrudge spending a lot of money on mine though, just buy the basic type, really cheap £30 jobbies:) Cheap aren't I? haha!

A friend of mine did this exact same thing, after a few too many sherberts one NYE.

She went to the loo in Buffalo Joe's and came back saying that her phone had been stolen. As I geared up to go sort out the bouncers to do some bag searches, she finally confessed that she'd knocked her bag off the shelf behind the loo and the phone just bounced into it and was flushed away for ever. She was too embarrassed to come clean straight away!

It was the fact that she lied about it that tickled me!

A friend of mine did this exact same thing, after a few too many sherberts one NYE.

She went to the loo in Buffalo Joe's and came back saying that her phone had been stolen. As I geared up to go sort out the bouncers to do some bag searches, she finally confessed that she'd knocked her bag off the shelf behind the loo and the phone just bounced into it and was flushed away for ever. She was too embarrassed to come clean straight away!

It was the fact that she lied about it that tickled me!

At least I'm not the only silly bugger then lol

It was due to my swift hand action that I saved it.....it could quite easily have been flushed to oblivion lol

I did the same well in a cup of tea ...it took a few days for anything to happen then it was fits and starts for a week but after a week it was fine.

My son dived into the swimming pool with his mobile in his trunks pocket. Then I have put his mobile phone in the washing machine - and his MP3 player. Now I always check his pockets before I wash his clothes LOL

One of DH's mates worked at a ready mix concrete plant and dropped his mobile into the vat of concrete. Off it went to a building site. You can just imagine it ringing in the foundations of someone's house

Back