Dropping in to say Hello, 10 days in!

Hi all,

I started exante TS last Tuesday, this is my 10th day! I have about 6 stone to lose in total and am so far not finding this too bad! Although I have been having tuna/eggs/chicken as snacks if I am feeling hungry and just want something to snack on!
I have done CD before and lost just under 3 stone, last year I tried GoLower, which I wasn't keen on, and didn't find it that great. I have since stopping CD put all the weight back on. I know why, I stopped for Xmas and never went back on it and didn't do maintenance, just went back to old ways, too much rubbish and too much booze!
My head is totally in the right place this time, and this time I will succeed! I know why I over eat, and am addressing the issues I have separately, so I won't go back to my old ways!

I was really pleased with my first week, I lost 11lb, and hopefully am on track to lose my first stone at the end of week 2!

Louise :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi Louise

I am on day 8, I have about 5 stone to lose and also lost 11lb on my first week :D YAY US!
I've done LL (successfully to goal) and CD (massive non-starting failure on a few occasions - scrap that - a dozen!)
Managed to put on all the weight I lost and much much more, started this time at my highest weight ever by quite some margin!
But like you say my head is in a much better place now and am sure this time I am going to do it!

Carly

Im also on day 10, like you too ive done LL and lost weight and gained it, so now have 5 stone to lose. Ive not weighed yet, trying to leave it as long as possible, so I dont get too hung upon it. Keepup the good work.

louise6580 said:
Hi all,

I started exante TS last Tuesday, this is my 10th day! I have about 6 stone to lose in total and am so far not finding this too bad! Although I have been having tuna/eggs/chicken as snacks if I am feeling hungry and just want something to snack on!
I have done CD before and lost just under 3 stone, last year I tried GoLower, which I wasn't keen on, and didn't find it that great. I have since stopping CD put all the weight back on. I know why, I stopped for Xmas and never went back on it and didn't do maintenance, just went back to old ways, too much rubbish and too much booze!
My head is totally in the right place this time, and this time I will succeed! I know why I over eat, and am addressing the issues I have separately, so I won't go back to my old ways!

I was really pleased with my first week, I lost 11lb, and hopefully am on track to lose my first stone at the end of week 2!

Louise :) xxx

Hi louise
Well done on your loss and positivity
I hope I and other newbies do as well I'm only on day one so wish me luck x Est

Hello everyone. Well done on your weight losses.

I'm an Exante newbie too. I originally had over 7.5 stone to lose, but now have just over 6 stone to go which at this stage seems a huge amount, but bit by bit it's coming off.

I started cutting back in December eating lots of healthy home made soups etc so I lost nearly half a stone before starting on Exante Total Solution, but I'm pretty pleased with my progress so far.

I'm also exercising on wii fit etc, which I didn't do before. I'm finding exercising and drinking water really helps stave off the hunger pangs. I have a shake for breakfast (hot or cold), a bar spread over a couple of hours or so at lunchtime and then a soup for supper. If I can manage it I save a little bit of my bar for a later snack because this is when I feel most hungry.

Knowing we can drink a can of Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero (contains no citric acid) helps too.

Well Done carly and Julie!, and good luck to everyone else! Thanks for all replies!
Not been on for a couple of days as has been rather eventful to say th least! Me and my fiancé have split up, it was a mutual split, still hard none the less!! Any way besides that I am proud to say I have stuck to the plan!! (well almost, I had one glass of wine Friday night as really think I deserved it!!!) normally I would have run to the fridge and eaten what I could get my hands on! Not this time!
I have changed my weigh in day to a Sunday now, As have to use the wii fit, and it's hassle to try and dothat before work. Any hoo, am now looking at a loss of 17lb so far in 12 days!!
Louise xxx

louise6580 said:
Well Done carly and Julie!, and good luck to everyone else! Thanks for all replies!
Not been on for a couple of days as has been rather eventful to say th least! Me and my fiancé have split up, it was a mutual split, still hard none the less!! Any way besides that I am proud to say I have stuck to the plan!! (well almost, I had one glass of wine Friday night as really think I deserved it!!!) normally I would have run to the fridge and eaten what I could get my hands on! Not this time!
I have changed my weigh in day to a Sunday now, As have to use the wii fit, and it's hassle to try and dothat before work. Any hoo, am now looking at a loss of 17lb so far in 12 days!!
Louise xxx

Hi Louise
You have done so well to stick to your plan through this very hard time,
All you should do it praise yourself for putting YOU first
Esther x

Wow Louise, 11lbs is a great start!

I have been on Exante TS for 3 weeks now and have 3 1/2 stone to lose. The thing I keep saying to myself is All I have to do is get to the end of today. It keeps me positive thinking that I can just take it one day at a time and not think about how long it will take over all!

Hope weigh in goes well this week x

I've just joined minimins today after reading many of your amazing stories over the past 2 weeks. I started Exante roughly 10 days ago and have so much to lose that I can't register a weight on the scales right now - makes you want to cry doesn't it? But desperate times call for desperate measures, so here I am! At the moment I am getting through any sticky moments by repeating to myself 'I don't eat anymore'. Got this from my mum who when she quit smoking just said 'No thanks, I don't' if offered a cigarette. I realise long-term I will have to adjust my thinking but I need to switch off from the F-word for now while my body adjusts to TFR.

Hello everyone,

Im just poping in to say hello and like most of you I have also switched from CD to exante and hope to lose 5 stones..

Wanted to wish everyone the best with your weight loss! Give it a few months and we will all be slimmer, healthier, and most importantly happier!!!

Stoshy xxx

Back