Drowning in a sea of confectionary

leedsrose

Sending out an SOS!

The confectionary aisle at asda seems to have followed me home. There's only one way to fight it and that by eating my way through it. Help there must be another way!

Hi everyone!

I'm Rose. I've been a sw member since march 2011, and I've loved it. The eating plan really suits me and I really enjoy bond magic. Happy to say that I proudly recieved my 2.5 stone.award before Xmas. I thought that I'd give myself a week off and treat myself over festive season. BIG MISTAKE! Have since spiralled out of.control and put on 5lb. Eeeek

Every week i've stared with good intentions be have given in to too much cake or cheese. Before where I was sayinh no, I'm now saying yes; let's eat loads.

Gonna wipe slate clean, forget what once was and get back on plan.

If anyone would like to.give me a kick up the behind you're welcome, let's face it, it's getting bigger day by day at the mo so you couldn't miss! Lol

My list over motivations on next post x

You need to remember how good it felt to recieve that 2 and a half stone award and how hard you worked to get it off. All that work will be for nothing if you start going backwards. Draw a line under it and find your NO again lol

Want to get to my Target weight of 12 stone,leaving 1st 5lb to go
Feel healthy and energetic
You are what you eat
Set a good example to my son
Get super fit
Everyone has noticed how good I'm looking, and 3 friends have join sw as a result. Don't want to undo all my hard work
Wipe the slate clean, forget pre Xmas weight and get on with losing weigjt from where I am now
I don't feel.good when I over eat sugary / fatty food
Write down everything I eat
Drink plenty of water
Don't miss weigh in
Get back in weight loss zone
Plan my meals and cook new thing from magazine website
Count my syns properly

WOOHOO! Only started my diary 10 mins ago and I already have 2 replies. Yay. Thanks guys x

Lilprincessvic, it looks like you and I have lost and still want to lose a similar amount. That damn confectionary monster!

It's just shifting it that's the problem. I gained 3lbs over crimbo n still have a lb of that to loose yet this week I have snacked like there's no tomorrow!

Day one of rediscovering my voice of NO.

Breakfast I had 250ml as milk, half banana, Apple, pear, plums, grapes with activia. Going to a course today, am taking my own packed lunch so I don't trip up at the lunch time buffet.

Hope everyone else has a good day x

Just hang in there. You can do it. Keep on eating yourself thin!!!! :)

Am rediscovering the voice of no.

Went to a course this weekend and took my own lunch both days. 3 people complimented me on how good I was looking and wanted to know my secret. So pleased. Great when others see results of your toil. Saying that I'm not losing weight to look sexy, I want to be in control of food and to combat my desire to binge on treats. When i over eat i feel bad mentally and physically, eating healthier puts me in charge and makes me happier and more balanced.

Need to record syns everyday. Sat prawns mayo cheese mayo sandwich triangle, how many syns? Sunday bit of cake 8 falafel 4 bit sausage 1

Oh dear. Just eaten packet of biscuits and a couple of crossaints. My bad. Got weigh in tonight as well. Trying not to beat myself you and stick to plan for rest of day

Oh dear. Just eaten packet of biscuits and a couple of crossaints. My bad. Got weigh in tonight as well. Trying not to beat myself you and stick to plan for rest of day
We all fall off the wagon now and then. Just take it as a flexible "meal". Next meal you will be back on track. Stop feeling angry with yourself. Slimming world is not a diet. It is a way of life(I worked through this last week). You are allowed a few flexible meals a month. As long as the flexible meals do no take over your life. Save them for birthdays, parties or special occasions. That way you do not need to ever miss out on anything and you can still stick to the SW way of life. :D

I'm a joyful bunny. Despite earlier sugar hit I lost 4.5lb at group tonight. Don't quite undetsand how, i've been quite flexible with syns a lot recently. Been doing mostly red days, which shifts weight faster I think. Super motivated to giving it my all this week so I continue to be happy with the numbers on scales next week. I'll be happy to lose 1lb or even .5lb. I usually fond after a big loss one week the scales don't want to budge the following week.

Good night x

I'm a joyful bunny. Despite earlier sugar hit I lost 4.5lb at group tonight. Don't quite undetsand how, i've been quite flexible with syns a lot recently. Been doing mostly red days, which shifts weight faster I think. Super motivated to giving it my all this week so I continue to be happy with the numbers on scales next week. I'll be happy to lose 1lb or even .5lb. I usually fond after a big loss one week the scales don't want to budge the following week.

Good night x
Well done!!!!!

Well done on your loss hun,your first post made me laugh. I think many of us have felt the same lol!

Back