Dr's tomorrow !

babymable

Well I have a appointment tomorrow with my doc for my repeat although I am not sure if I will get them or not. I stopped taking my pills in July because of my wedding and it has been hard to get back on track. Doesn't help when we are broke beyond broke right after paying for the wedding, bills and my stupid immigration visa. Eating healthy is not cheap. I just hope that my doctor understands when I tell him everything that has been going on. On the plus side I have my immigration appointment on Thursday so I find out in the next couple of weeks if I can stay or not. Fingers crossed. I know things will be much easier financially and diet wise when I am working. I will be in a routine and will be getting more exercise and the extra money will definitely come in handy when food shopping.
Anyway wish me luck with both the doc and immigration !!

I wish you all the best with the dc's 2moro and your immigration! I'm sure EvErYtHiNg will be fine x

good luck hunny!!

ive missed u around here! im crossing everything for your visa

xxx

I've been lurking around the forum just haven't posted much.Not much to post when your not losing lol.

Read my posts lol, i usally just talk about nothing weight related.

Hey mrs lurker, long time no see!

Im sure everything will be fine at the docs, and i have everything crossed for your visa xx

yeay alibalibee is back!!

LOL Thanks...am here, but still on my mum's old pc :rolleyes: Tech guys have until Tuesday next week to sort my pc, then their 6 weeks are up and I get vouchers for a new pc ...am counting the days ;)

ps...sorry for the :hijack: :D

hehe crossing everthing for your vouchers! Makes that pc performance worth while doesnt it?!

Hi hun, our situations mirror each other. I stopped taking the tabs in July when I went on holiday and despite a few attempts haven't managed to get back on track either.

We too have horrendous financial problems at the mo and you're right - it really doesn't help.

I hope the doc understands and is kind ;)

Good news on the pills front, he gave me another month's worth as he said according to his scales I lost weight lol. So yayy for that. Now just need to get tomorrow at the immigration office over with then I will be happy and back on track.

Congrats on getting more xen

Best wishes for your visa tomorrow xx

good luck!!!

well done on losing!!

good luck with the visa x

Well done, Gl with the visa x

Back