Drs1st monthly appointment

lola123

Silver Member
Went to see the above regarding my monthly check, she being the one who did not endorse LL. Well when I popped on her scales today Iam exacltly 2 stones lighter than 30 days ago. To say she was gobsmacked was an understatement. She did not know what to say for about 2 minutes I did all the talking. My blood pressure has gone from borderline high to normal and I have another cholestral test next week hopefully will be lower than last one which was 5.5.
So was high as a kite walking out of the surgery today, another spur to keep on going. :party0049:

Excellent Lola, bet you almost flew out of there you felt that high! Well done!!

LOL - just wait till she sees you next month and the one after ......... she's not going to recognise you soon :D

I went for my blood pressure check today and my doctor was also overwelmed, although she totally endorses LL. I wonder if it's the young doctors who endorse it and not the older doctors? Mine's a young doctor and has been great. Each time I go and see her now she hardly recognises me!

Went to see the above regarding my monthly check, she being the one who did not endorse LL. Well when I popped on her scales today Iam exacltly 2 stones lighter than 30 days ago. To say she was gobsmacked was an understatement. She did not know what to say for about 2 minutes I did all the talking. My blood pressure has gone from borderline high to normal and I have another cholestral test next week hopefully will be lower than last one which was 5.5.
So was high as a kite walking out of the surgery today, another spur to keep on going. :party0049:
:D:D:D:D:D

Ha ha nice to see she was quiet. Well done.:)

I still can't believe the difference in my blood pressure! When I started it was 147/95 (a tad on the high side!!:eek::eek:) but now it's down to 122/82!! which is a perfectly normal BP!!! way to go LL!!!

when is it we are suposed to go for our first check

GREAT! Bet that shut her up! Well done you - and HOW satisfying!

Back