DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......8TH WEIGH IN

only kidding babe well done you, thats great, not far now and I bet you look awesome xxxxx

J E R K

:mad:Not too good was it, now you must try harder next week, so smarten up young lady:sigh:

YOU ARE SUCK A JERK SOMETIMES GAZ! LOL :D

Well it is true i need to buck up my ideas - u need to keep me in line gazza - im such a naughty girl u know ;) lol xxx

only kidding babe well done you, thats great, not far now and I bet you look awesome xxxxx

Bookies arent even taking bets gazza - ;) xox

went into work this morning and the IT guy was in, he hasnt seen me in about a month and he could hardly talk to me about the computers because he was so taken back by how much I had changed he kept loosing his trail of thought! lol

DRUM ROLL)))))))))))))))))))))Well done!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

lol thanks mini! xox

Cheers hun... i am just drinking a can of
thumbnail.aspx
as we speak....lol
I know how fab is taht theme tune!! heheh:D

Hi Julzie Wonderwoman, I played that drum roll and had a good laugh; fantastic!
Mind if I join the race with you and Nic?

hey!

Hi Julzie Wonderwoman, I played that drum roll and had a good laugh; fantastic!
Mind if I join the race with you and Nic?

Hey there! Glad u liked my drum roll... :D lol - and hey me and nic love a bit of competition! So jump onboard!

ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GOOOOOO!!!

You are doing fantastic, tremendous weight loss, and not far from the big 8!

Hey there! Glad u liked my drum roll... :D lol - and hey me and nic love a bit of competition! So jump onboard!

ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GOOOOOO!!!

You're on! Check out my new ticker; tried to make it a bit fierce looking, lol! :whacky068::whacky068:

Great thing about making a public declaration is it gets you even pore committed. No backing out or giving up now. I'm turbo-charrrrrrged!!

WOW HOW COOOL!!!

you're on! Check out my new ticker; tried to make it a bit fierce looking, lol! :whacky068::whacky068:

great stuff i am loving ur new fierce ticker lol! Oh crap i didnt mind coming 2nd - but now i could come 3rd ---- eeeeeek! I better work fricking hard!!!!!! Lol xoxox

Great thing about making a public declaration is it gets you even pore committed. No backing out or giving up now. I'm turbo-charrrrrrged!!
Oh my word....its a 3 person race!!!! Cool, more healthy competition...better get hammering the exercise more and more water...i WILL NOT let my body hang on to my fat and let me down!!!!!
Whats your weigh in date ...i havent read all the way back so sorry if i missed it!

So happy for you Julz.. fantastic loss seeing as you are only tinchy anyway!! You deserve it hun, given that you are one of the kindest most encouraging, dedicated and determined people on here. Yaaay for Julz. PS, I'm gonna send you all my posts now so you can pimp them up and make them as sparkly and colourful as yours...lol.. xxxxx

well done julz hun, you are a star!!! Lap up all those compliments and admiring looks cos you deserve it! An example and great motivation. You will cross that finsh line in no time. xxx

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

So happy for you Julz.. fantastic loss seeing as you are only tinchy anyway!! You deserve it hun, given that you are one of the kindest most encouraging, dedicated and determined people on here. Yaaay for Julz. PS, I'm gonna send you all my posts now so you can pimp them up and make them as sparkly and colourful as yours...lol.. xxxxx

WOW! Thank you so much - (i must have put on another pound my head has grown more after reading that! lol) Really though im quite humbled by your words... thanks very much and i am the pimp machine baby, oh yes! ;) Good luck with ur weigh in babe xoxoxoxoxoxox

well done julz hun, you are a star!!! Lap up all those compliments and admiring looks cos you deserve it! An example and great motivation. You will cross that finsh line in no time. xxx

Thank u so so much for Daisybank! Its nice to have compliments again - its been a while - and this site and people like you have been my source of motivation. Thanks for everything - heres to the finish line - its going to take me another 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!! lol xox

well done hun, delighted for you :) xx

fanks :D xox

Well done Julz xxx

cheers samiann xox :)

Back