Dry Mouth?

hayleyw

Afternoon all,

I made it to day 7! Thanks for your support over my first (difficult!) week.

Quick question - does anyone else have a really dry mouth?? I constantly have a dry mouth, the back of my tongue is all cracked and rough (sorry if tmi!) and feels like sandpaper. I am drinking 3-4 litres of water spaced though the day but it isn't helping. Any suggestions as to why this could be or what I could do would be appreciated as it's really uncomfortable! x x x

I have this almost all of the time, along with the not-so-great breath issue. Only thing that helps is to keep drinking.

I look at it as a positive though, it's a constant reminder to a) drink more water, and b) that I'm in ketosis and losing weight every day! :)

Hiya
I had that too - and I always felt like I had a hair in my mouth right at the back. Odd. Anyway for me it wore off after a few weeks and all feels fine now.

Well done on cracking your first week - I remember mine vividly - it was hell on earth! Once that ketosis kicked in tho - wow! One of the things that keeps me 100% abstinent is thinking about the horror of having to go through another week like week one!

I can hardly believe I am about to finish foundation, the weeks fly by. Good luck to you on your journey.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

reassured that I'm not alone - hope I'm lucky enough for it to go in a few weeks but if not then I'm with Pete, a constant reminder that I'm burning fat is not all bad! x x

I haven't had a dry mouth or sore tongue but I can recall on more than one occasion when drinking the strawberry or banana shake, feeling like I had a hair in the back of my throat! Didn't happen with any other shakes!

Kat xx

Back