Dry tongue???!!

Rubyred

Do any of you suffer from a dry tongue? Mine is like sandpaper, even all of the water I am drinking doesn't help!!!

tongue

Yes I find this too sometimes. I usually find a hot drink helps or brushing my teeth (and tongue) . My tongue is normally a yellow/orange colour (Comes off with brushing). its one of the side effects of ketosis i believe

I have bought a tooth brush for my tongue!!! I know they have tongue scrapers but I find a tooth brush works better, I put a peasize amount of tooth paste on it and brush away on my tongue, it leaves it lovely and pink and leaves a lovely taste in your mouth!!!!!! I do this as often as needed, usually 3 times a day x

Try sparkling water. I found this helped with furry tongue !

Yup, all the above really help.

Thankd girls! It's not actually as bad today!!!!

Oooh might try the sparkling water, it doesn't make any difference even after brushing for me :(

It gets better when youve been on the diet for a while i get a yuk tongue in the morning but after ive brushed my teeth and tongue its ok all day!in the first couple of weeks i had the feeling like there was a fur ball at the back of my throat but that goes after a while too!
deb xx

wish I could offer you a solution but after 13 weeks this is still a problem from time to time.:sigh:

I've had a yukky tongue all day and a reeaaally horrible taste in my mouth for the first time today. Hope its better tommorrow.

Back