Dry veg?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by karen.garraway, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. karen.garraway

karen.garraway Full Member

Hi ya, me again asking questions - i have already discussed with people about what to put on salad but what on earth do you put on veg?
    I am tonight having turkey and broccoli and cauli but its soooooo dry and i am really struggling. You cant have gravy so what do you all do ?
    Please help, I am not looking forward to my meal tonight especially when my hubby and son are having spag bol xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    i had my chicken & mushrooms with half a pack of oriental chilli poured over the top. used about 100mls water to half the pack. was lovely

4. Jules77

Jules77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I always have half the chicken allowance and with the other half use cottage cheese, blitzed in the microwave, that way you can pour off the horribly watery stuff and just use the stringy cheese bits on ya veg and chick!!

Jules x

5. AllyKat

AllyKat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slinning World
    I add a few drops of tabasco sauce

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.