Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Erm - I think I'm going to bring most oph my wardrobe lol - jeans, boots, party phrocks, skimpy summer stuphph - just cos I haven't got a clue what the weather's going to be like!

Bet we phreeze lol (like I'm not used to that living in the grim north!! lol)

xxxx

LOL!

Really looking forward to meeting all you lovely girls is anyone still on LL at the moment and can you at least have a few drinks
luv Mandy x.

thats it! I've no clothes! :( I tried in vain to find something :( so I'llbe wearing the same clothes the whole weekend. I have summer clothes GGGgggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... but no weather GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggggrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

:party0036::bliss::party0036::bliss::party0036:

:party0011::party0016::party0011::party0016::party0011::party0016::party0011::party0016:

:party0023::character00255::character00255::party0023:

Had to get it out of my system somehow!!!!!....lol:D:D:D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I must admit I'm like CC - worrying about getting my hair done - what to wear etc etc .... anyone would think I was going on a date!!! In fact I was always a lot more relaxed about dating - they either liked me or they didn't!!!!!

LOL at Lacey!!! Love it!!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow all this time planning it - and it's tomorrow!!!!

I'm SS/AAM/790-ing ..... anyone else like Indian??? I find i can have a chicken tandori and green salad and stay in ketosis - but if Phil has his way it'll be PIZZA!!! and then you lot need to drag me in the opposite direction or I'm lost!!!

Hope everyone has safe journeys tomorrow or Saturday. See you soon - (((HUGS)))

Thanks Sonkie - and hope your weekend comes well sweetheart. We'll raise a glass to you and Wayne whilst we're there.

Oh yes better go pack camera!!!!

Bless ya, Son - hope you have a phantastic time - take your wellies lol!

I've just sorted my camera so I'll make sure putting the pics on here is one oph the phirst things I do when I get home.

xxxxxxxx

Just seen the BBC weather phorecast and it's not going to rain til Sunday, apparently????

Still taking me brollie, mind! LOL

XXXXXX

Was just talking to a friend of mine who lives in the west of ireland and she said its bucketing down.... we on the east coast normally get their rain a day or so later.....

At the moment in dublin its cloudy but warm... i reckon it could rain soon tho!!!!

Defo bring ur brollies girlies.. but their are plenty of taxis and you are all staying fairly central so you shouldn't get too wet!!!

Gen, where's the bleedin horse pub in relation to the fitzwilliam??

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think......

if you went out the bleedin horse pub door... took a right and then a left and walked for about 5-10 mins (slowish walking not power walking :D:D) you will be there... you will come to st stephens green on your right hand side and then the fitzwilliam hotel is just up a bit on your left... its literally at the top of grafton street (loads of brill shops!!!)

there is a taxi rank straight outside the fitzwilliam and it would cost bout 6 or 8 euro to get to the bleeding horse from there!!!!

You should ask for a view of stephens green from your room if you can... cos i think its either that or a crap view!!!

Oh yeah forgot you stayed there already so that was probably all useless info lol.. but usefull for Jem :D:D:D

Any more questions???

Are we just meeting in the Bleeding Horse pub at 3.00 pm on Saturday?

If so, anyone got any thoughts about meeting up/where to go tomorrow? :rolleyes:

I reckon Issy, Lacey and I will get to the Camden Court Hotel around 1.00 pm. Anyone else staying there .. listen out for the noise *lol*

Hi Shazza

Well me and jem will probably get to our hotel about 6.30pm - i'll text you early evening to find out where you lot are shall i???

Gen - you coming out to play tomoz night?

Good luck to you all and enjoy yourselves in Dublin!

Hi Shazza

Well me and jem will probably get to our hotel about 6.30pm - i'll text you early evening to find out where you lot are shall i???

Gen - you coming out to play tomoz night?

Yeah that will be great. I think I may need a bit of a nap tomorrow afternoon anyway as I'll have been up since 3.00 am!! Need to keep my strength up at my age :sigh: ;)

Back