Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Got ya text and replied.

Ah thanks chick, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you too. I really missed ya on Saturday night - what a real shame that you couldn't make it back out.

Get ya but into gear and get a boat booked to Liverpool in October, ok?

That my dear is a deal.... but I might fly.......... would that be wrong lol

Believe me I contemplated coming back into you guys at 12:30 but the thoughts of going into a packed nite club with loads of drunk people and me being sober really didn't 100% appeal to me and I was kinda tired and boring lol

I won't make that mistake again hun... I promise!!!!

What airport would ya fly into from Dublin to Liverpool do ya know??? I can and will look it up meself but just if you know t'wud be handy!!!

Sarah - I sent texts to you over the weekend.... didn't ya get them hun???? Glad you had a fab time and got back safe...... enjoy your week off and hope the weather picks up soon....:sigh:

Love

Gen - Ryanair fly direct to John Lennon International in Liverpool...great bus service from the airport too...

Well Dublin is over... boo hoo... can't believe I didn't arrange myself better to actually have gone out on the Saturday night... believe me I will not make that mistake again!!!

Can I just take this opportunity to thank Caroline (Caz Maz) for starting off this thread and bringing the lovely people who I consider friends now over to our lovely island!!!

Thanks Caz and it was great to finally meet you in person... well properly anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope everyone is recovering after the weekend and you all had a lovely time

Aww thanx for remembering lickle 'ol me, I basically took a back seat once all had arrived, as everybody seemed to know exactly where they wanted to go, which was brill, that shows how easy it is to navigate around our fair 'ol city, I had a great time meeting loads of new and old faces, us Irish members will have to org another night out real soon,lets just put the glad rags on and hit de town ;)

Oops I restarted SSing this morning, how quickly I forget..No Alcohol on SSing :p

Sarah - I sent texts to you over the weekend.... didn't ya get them hun???? Glad you had a fab time and got back safe...... enjoy your week off and hope the weather picks up soon....:sigh:

Love

Hi hun

Got the one last night after I'd been at my mum's so I didn't reply because it was late and i know some numpty forgets to switch her phone off lol!

Before that was Friday. Did I miss anything? Darn phone!

Missed ya loads hun. I've put a countdown on my google homepage for Brum - only 67 days! Can't wait!

Hi Sarah, great to hear you got back safe, I was wondering how you'd get on with the bad weather, sometimes sailings are cancelled, it was lovely meeting you again, sorry I didn't have more time to catch up with you proper, cie le vie eh! we'll have to catch up via here again till next time.:p

Hi Caz, the journey was really good. Didn't need a sick bag or anything, thank god!

The trouble with these meets though is that there are just too many people to get to chat to everyone. Next time eh?

Hi hun

Got the one last night after I'd been at my mum's so I didn't reply because it was late and i know some numpty forgets to switch her phone off lol!

Before that was Friday. Did I miss anything? Darn phone!

Missed ya loads hun. I've put a countdown on my google homepage for Brum - only 67 days! Can't wait!

LOL..... re being a numpty.... how rude....;)

I text Saturday night.... I think... or was it Friday.... doh:doh: can't remember now....:rolleyes:

Glad ya had a good time.... I missed being there.... 67 days till Bham.... yikes.... so much going on inbetween now and then too.... like my 3 week holiday....:cool: Might go and create another ticker for that one too...... I've my name down for the Liverpool meet but I'm thinking that will be dependant on the job situ....:(:sigh:

Look forward to seeing your pics hun.... get them on here...:D

That my dear is a deal.... but I might fly.......... would that be wrong lol

Believe me I contemplated coming back into you guys at 12:30 but the thoughts of going into a packed nite club with loads of drunk people and me being sober really didn't 100% appeal to me and I was kinda tired and boring lol

I won't make that mistake again hun... I promise!!!!

What airport would ya fly into from Dublin to Liverpool do ya know??? I can and will look it up meself but just if you know t'wud be handy!!!

I can totally get where you're coming from about being the only sober one (although I didn't get wrecked the whole weekend - very reserved!).

Flying to Liverpool is not wrong at all, just get something booked ok? And along as you learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them you'll be fine!

LOL..... re being a numpty.... how rude....;)

I text Saturday night.... I think... or was it Friday.... doh:doh: can't remember now....:rolleyes:

Glad ya had a good time.... I missed being there.... 67 days till Bham.... yikes.... so much going on inbetween now and then too.... like my 3 week holiday....:cool: Might go and create another ticker for that one too...... I've my name down for the Liverpool meet but I'm thinking that will be dependant on the job situ....:(:sigh:

Look forward to seeing your pics hun.... get them on here...:D

I think I know what happened re the phone - my text memory was full so I couldn't get new messgaes and I had to delete some old messages in the club. Either the new message didn't make it through or I was the numpty and deleted it by mistake, sorry!

Numpty is great word by the the way and means "I lub you" :p!

Fingers crossed that job situ improves so you can make it to Liverpool!

Fab photos Sarah.... you all look like you were having a great time.....:D

Check you out Isobel.... how skinny are you looking oh gorgeous one.... you look amazing and soooo different from when I saw you in Newcastle.... and you looked gorgeous then.... well done hun....:D:D:D

Fab photos Sarah.... you all look like you were having a great time.....:D

Check you out Isobel.... how skinny are you looking oh gorgeous one.... you look amazing and soooo different from when I saw you in Newcastle.... and you looked gorgeous then.... well done hun....:D:D:D

Awww thank you, hun. I do like the one oph me in my pink dress - I can see that I look slim in that (when I suck me belly in lol). Just got to keep it oph now, I suppose, but you know me, my love, never bluddy satisphied! lol

And you also know, when I say, iph I can do it, then anyone can - cos I am the world's worst binge/comphort eater and it can take me months to get my head back in the right place!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to add how fantastic it was to meet everyone in Dublin and what lovely people you are!! Phil is now an honorary memeber of Minimins!

The weather was "grand"!!! and we had a great time.

Hope this link works!
Public Album

Last edited:
Nope... I can't get the link Bev.... boo hoo!!!

love ur new avator... you are gorgeous ;);)

Wow looked like a great time, the pics are fab and everyone is looking so well.
Thanks ......I have now seen what Pierce looks like too.....woohoo

Back