Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

I have had a great weekend and loved Dublin so much I want to come again. And if you look on the Christmas and New Year thread you will see Catherine has decided where she is going for the festive season while I am in NZ.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone properly but loved meeting everyone.

Thanks Caroline for thinking of a meet in Dublin in the first place and suggesting the hotel (which was great) and Nikki for keeping me calm on the plane.

And my lovely Catherine for being with me on this great weekend as we don't get the chance to see each other very much.
Irene xx

Irene - it was great to meet you after so long - and you looked great ... love the hairstyle. Look at the photo Phil took of you ... it's beautiful!

I have had a great weekend and loved Dublin so much I want to come again. And if you look on the Christmas and New Year thread you will see Catherine has decided where she is going for the festive season while I am in NZ.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone properly but loved meeting everyone.

Thanks Caroline for thinking of a meet in Dublin in the first place and suggesting the hotel (which was great) and Nikki for keeping me calm on the plane.

And my lovely Catherine for being with me on this great weekend as we don't get the chance to see each other very much.
Irene xx

Hey Irene.... It was sooooo lovely to meet you.. am only sorry I didn't get longer to chat to you... I met Cat too and she is absolutely lovely

I do think I saw your name up for liverpool which I'm defo thinking of signing up for so hopefully more fun will be had there!!!

Glad you got home safe and sound hun xxxx

Made a post on my diary:

Just wanna quickly say (I'm at work), I'm back from the Dib-Dob-Dubbers meet. Had a fab time although I have a cold now ... :)

As always it was lovely to see everyone, old faces and new ... you guys rock my world.

Minimins and those who contribute to it, mean so much to me ... you've given me hope and belief for the first time in my life. Hope that there are slim days ahead and belief in myself and my self control.

I'm forever indebted - to Mini for creating this site in the first place and the regular contributors who keep me in line and those who've done well on the journey - who continue to inspire me. Hence me blubbering in the pub on Saturday like an emotional tw@t! (thanks SummerSkye)

It's not everyday I feel blessed .... heck I often feel hard done by. However this weekend I felt like the luckiest girl alive.

Thanks Girls & Pierce & Phil :D

xxxxxxxxxx

CIAO!!!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking Sonya! :D You look a lot younger Beverley, and it's a really beautiful photo if you don't mind me saying so!!!

Bev looks soooo bloody gorgeous and sooo much younger than her earlier pics would have led us to believe :D:D:D

AND

she is a beautiful person too... so very very nice!

Janey you should defo try to make a 'meet' it is well worth it!!

I'm a very quiet person and would hate to bore a lively bunch!

I don't believe that for a second... but it takes all sorts to make the 'craic'

Seriously you would love it... even just observing!!!

I had a lovely time in Dublin i laughed so much i nearly pee'd me pants. Special thanks to Isobel, Lacey and sharon who were very welcoming and calming whilst i was in a panic about my 'stolen case' that was taken sightseeing all around Dublin and took over 4 hours to come back.
CC you are an ace and i hope to see you again soon.
It was great to meet everyone and my face was aching from laughing. Mini and Debz had me bursting out laughing loudly all the time.

Friday and saturday nites were great although i lasted it out in bo jangles saturday night. CC done a lot of trying before you buy in a few nite clubs before we stopped in bo jangles.

DSC06488.JPG

Not sure how well you can see the people - but here goes ....
Isobel in front in grey dress, with Mandyb2 next to her, Summersky next to Mandy, Westiegirl next, Debz looking away from the camera and talking to nce1, Mini in red jacket, Cah ching, myself (and Phil!!) cazmaz-irl, kati, Irene, FFnF (in red), Isis, Pierce and Hopefilly behind Isobel.

Oh very well done Bev!!!

Jem and I were missing from this shot as we met the guys later on at Zanzibar...

Just to add how fantastic it was to meet everyone in Dublin and what lovely people you are!! Phil is now an honorary memeber of Minimins!

The weather was "grand"!!! and we had a great time.

Hope this link works!
Public Album

Hi Bev, it was great to meet yourself and Phil, you make a lovely couple ya know, I hope you've received your stars, you soooo deserve them, give Phil a few too, he's a rock, glad you had a ball, you'll both have to come back over to visit us all real soon..cool photos:p

It's so great to have so many Miniminers on one photo ... and in case any of you don't know karen1972 and JEM ....

052888902f85bc05e71058fc38b5cb3cf9aa5a0de480681c468abfe0ba60d62801b9e6f2.jpg

and Kazz with Cazmaz irl
8542408593ce2cacc8e26012f7d257ed9075feed7e1fbbe41f126443a780e4b7c2292d1c.jpg

Kitty with Isobel and Isis

71515603bb3ef4df990c32e06817777ce5377a960f54136ed603734610c1cd6b2331d686.jpg

who weren't in the group shot.

Hi Irene, I'm really glad you had a good time, fair dues to ya for making it across, I'll have to go look and work out the mystery of where Cat is going at xmas, could it be Ireland??or is that too thick???

Glad meself and Nikki could be off assistance to ya, we covered all options of your trip then LOL..

Irene xx

I'm back to work tomorrow, chat soon

Back