Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

It'll be great to meet you, Nat - let's hope you can sort it!!

Thanks for this post actually cos I'm having a really bad day and was sooo tempted to stuff my face with biscuits but this has reminded me that I HAVE to be skinny for Dublin! lol

xxxx

Cos I'm just so tired, luv - I could sleep for a week!

Looking forward to going bonkers in Dublin though - will deffo come off the diet for that weekend!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks isobel. it would be so great to meet all of you too,
sorry you are having a bad day, hey youve got 19 pounds to go you could soooooooooooooo do that before dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catch ya later
natxxx

Looking forward to seeing everyone:D So excited!!!:grouphugg: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Looking forward to seeing everyone:D So excited!!!:grouphugg: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Me too Mini.....can't wait !!! :D

love

Debz
xx

Me neither...cannot WAIT!!

Howz ur restart goin Debz??

Hi Kazz....restart was bit wobbly to begin with...but on a roll now and have got back into the swing of it !

I think that the fact that I'm starting a new job next wk :eek: and that my CDC training's on the 24th March has kept me focussed......I sooooo wanna be at goal (hopefully lighter !) by the Dublin meet.....

have left you a message on ur thread too hun....glad u've got sorted and decided on the best way forward for you :)

love

Debz
xx

Hello girls
just a quick note to say
I WANNA COME TO DUBLIN!!!!!

dh says its fine and if i can work out money i will be there
[we are going to rhodes for 2 weeks on 21st may so that has to be a prority where money is concernec
but if it all works out
I will come
yipeeeee
nat xx

:D :D :D :D FANDABBYDOZZY......I'll add your name to the list and when you confirm as a definite I'll bold it for you...

AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl

Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Natayou
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Those in Bold are Definites :D :D :D

Meeting = 30th June, 2007 @ 3pm in The Bleeding Horse Pub

Hi. Sorry if I've already asked this, but ...... which hotels is everyone staying at?

Great.

Now all I need to know is how far apart the airport is from the hotel. There are rooms available at Stauntons so I'll stay there.

Hi all Im quite new on the site but would love to join you in Dublin and meet all the lovely people on hear
Mandy x.

Hi. Sorry if I've already asked this, but ...... which hotels is everyone staying at?

Great.

Now all I need to know is how far apart the airport is from the hotel. There are rooms available at Stauntons so I'll stay there.

Ha Ha,,, Cha Ching, just let us know when ya've booked flights/hotels etc and I'll gladly change ya from maybe to definite LOL :D

Hi all Im quite new on the site but would love to join you in Dublin and meet all the lovely people on hear
Mandy x.

OMG the more the merrier, welcome Hopefilly/Mandy, come on down and party with us all anytime...everybody is welcome, we've all got so much in common and the craic will be mighty..I'll add ya to the maybe's list till ya confirm for defo...:D

I just realized that I will be in Dublin that week, I am there until the 1st July. I am with a few people and staying at the Birlington, (I think) but maybe I can meet up for a drink too ..... how exciting, I never do anything like this, as I am a shy one!!
I grew up in Dublin and love going back :)

Welcoming Mrs Depp onto the Definites list, and Hopefilly onto the Maybe's :bliss:

Still loads of time before actual meet so jump aboard, ALL are welcome to join us.....:grouphugg:

22 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl

Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965