Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

:D :D :D Wow this threads been busy since last night,,woo hoo....

:D Isobel I've added you to the definites
:) Summerskye and Nce1 I've added you both to the maybe's
:( D_Q sorry to hear ya can't make it
:p Flirty your hired as my PA,,excellent job going finding all the links for the hotels.

I think the best plan is for the Saturday to be the main meet, some are arriving on the Friday night, some are staying on the Sunday night, but all the definites are booked for the Saturday night for sure.

I live local so will be available all weekend, I've booked myself into the Camden Deluxe for both Friday and Saturday night, but thats cuz I loovve to party.....LOL....:D :D

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Pierce
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Nce1
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Summerskye
Zareena

All listed in Bold are Definites

:D :D :D Wow this threads been busy since last night,,woo hoo....

:D Isobel I've added you to the definites
:) Summerskye and Nce1 I've added you both to the maybe's
:( D_Q sorry to hear ya can't make it
:p Flirty your hired as my PA,,excellent job going finding all the links for the hotels.

I think the best plan is for the Saturday to be the main meet, some are arriving on the Friday night, some are staying on the Sunday night, but all the definites are booked for the Saturday night for sure.

I live local so will be available all weekend, I've booked myself into the Camden Deluxe for both Friday and Saturday night, but thats cuz I loovve to party.....LOL....:D :D

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Pierce
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Nce1
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Summerskye
Zareena

All listed in Bold are Definites

I cant believe I will get to meet so many fab ppl off this sit that weekend!! Its really cool.....and Mini & pierce will be there in the flesh.....how nice to be able to finally meet the people who have brought us all together!!!

Must decide if I'm a friday and saturday or a saturday and sunday...

Im a definate maybe, just looking in to flights now, anyone going from leeds or manchester????

What have we decided hotel wise???

I cant believe I will get to meet so many fab ppl off this sit that weekend!! Its really cool.....and Mini & pierce will be there in the flesh.....how nice to be able to finally meet the people who have brought us all together!!!

Must decide if I'm a friday and saturday or a saturday and sunday...

Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!!...push the boat out Kazz! (and stock up on the Resolve sachets....;) )

Im a definate maybe, just looking in to flights now, anyone going from leeds or manchester????

What have we decided hotel wise???

I'm going from Leeds Brad Vicky. Flying out Saturday at 1.35pm-arrive Dublin at 2.30pm :)

Would luv to hun, but cos of flights that would mean taking 2 days off work, which I cant afford really since I will be in my new job:D , and on less hols:cry:

Kazz, you'd be better coming for the Saturday nite, as thats the main night, i'm not organising any partying on the sunday night cuz of work next day for most people...I'm taking the Friday and the Monday off work, but thats cuz I love my sleep ;) :D

Kazz, you'd be better coming for the Saturday nite, as thats the main night, i'm not organising any partying on the sunday night cuz of work next day for most people...I'm taking the Friday and the Monday off work, but thats cuz I love my sleep ;) :D

Oh god I am MOST DEFINATELY there for the sat nite:D its just which other night!! Will have to see wat way I can suss things out....there will be no keeping me away on the sat nite AT ALL!! I assume we will be meeting in the Bleeding Horse since a few people are staying in the Camden? Poor place wont know wats going on!!!!

I'm going from Leeds Brad Vicky. Flying out Saturday at 1.35pm-arrive Dublin at 2.30pm :)

Ello Lacey love:eek:

I'm going to try book the same flights as you:D

Are you coming home morning or dinnertime or morning on the Monday?

Have you decided on a hotel yet?

Just noticed this thread - would love to join you. I'm in Dublin once or twice a year. I teach Irish dancing in Scotland (crazy hobby but I love it!). Going to look for flights. Usually stay in one of the Jury's Inns.

Right then - that's me, Sharon and Lacey booked up on flights - just sorting out a hotel - we're trying to get into the Camden Court!

Fingers crossed!!

x

Ello Lacey love:eek:

I'm going to try book the same flights as you:D

Are you coming home morning or dinnertime or morning on the Monday?

Have you decided on a hotel yet?

Hiya Zoe :D

Only just seen your post hun, sorry. I've changed my flights tonight as it looked like most of us were doing fri/sat night instead of sunday. It's cost me £55 to alter the ruddy thing but it's worth it.:D

Just requesting a triple room at The Camden for me, Sharon and Isobel if they can do it. If you haven't already booked I am on the 10.50am flight out of Leeds Brad with Ryan Air, leaving on Sunday at 9pm if you can get the same.

xxx

Flights all sorted - arriving 8:15 am on Friday 29th and leaving at 11:20 on Sunday 1st July. Also booked a triple room at the Camden Court Hotel for me, Lacey and Isobel (hopefully Lacey hasn't done the same as one of us will have to cancel *lol*) Just waiting for the confirmation now :)

See you all there for the Craic!

Oooh - very excited now!

I must look up all the places of historical interest and museums and churches so that I can fill the weekend with cultural pursuits and ....... (anyone buying this?).....

Eric's just really made me laugh - he says he will look after my kids if I only take dungarees and no make-up! haahahhaah!

Yeah right!

Oooh - very excited now!

Eric's just really made me laugh - he says he will look after my kids if I only take dungarees and no make-up! haahahhaah!

Yeah right!

Betcha would still manage to pull - (if you wanted of course) dressed like that......;) :D

Wish I was able to come.....:( :cry:

Back