Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Looking forward to seeing you guys next week. Even if I'm at the same weight I was when you last saw me ....:eek:

Don't worry CC .... I was having a real panic and cry yesterday as I've been avoiding posting for awhile.

I'd promised myself I'd be at target by Dublin, then that I'd lose 2stone by Dublin ... then 1 stone - and now not even sure I'll manage a measly half stone. So know where you are coming from ...

But I am looking forward to meeting you all and having a good laugh!

ME TOO!!! was even considering cancelling :eek: cos I soooo wanted to be at goal by the time I met you all....OH keeps telling me I'm daft and that I should go and have a laff... but am really cross with myself for faffing so much....:(

C-C & Bev....I so know where you are coming from...I guess I'll just come on ahead regardless of my failure....:(:(

on the upside....I am so looking forward to meeting all the wonderful peeps off here who kept me on the straight and narrow for the 4stone that I HAVE managed to keep off !! it's just that last bloomin stone that's causing me the probs...:mad:

love...and chubby hugs !!

Debz
xx

Debz - don't you dare cancel!!! LOL I was thinking of doing the same - but would lose so much money with flights, hotel etc ... and for why??? Cos I'm scared of losing face??? No way - I want to meet you lot - and so ok some of us won't be as slim as we had hoped ... but maybe when we get back from meeting each other it may spur us on! Glad I'm not going to be the only one who feels this way though! Watch out Dublin the MightyMins are on their way!!!

Yep, you've got me there too!

I did the same in January for the Newcastle meet - almost pulled out. I posted how I was feeling and got a load of replies from people who were all feeling the same as me and we all decided b*gger it and we had a fantastic time anyway - it's the company that counts.

I pledged to be at goal by Dublin, but in fact I have put weight back on since Birmingham but I am trying to eat intuitively and love myself a bit more. I weigh more but my mind feels lighter!

Anyways, that's too serious. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and after a few glasses of wine I won't care anyway lol!

Debz - don't you dare cancel!!! LOL I was thinking of doing the same - but would lose so much money with flights, hotel etc ... and for why??? Cos I'm scared of losing face??? No way - I want to meet you lot - and so ok some of us won't be as slim as we had hoped ... but maybe when we get back from meeting each other it may spur us on! Glad I'm not going to be the only one who feels this way though! Watch out Dublin the MightyMins are on their way!!!

Yep, you've got me there too!

I did the same in January for the Newcastle meet - almost pulled out. I posted how I was feeling and got a load of replies from people who were all feeling the same as me and we all decided b*gger it and we had a fantastic time anyway - it's the company that counts.

I pledged to be at goal by Dublin, but in fact I have put weight back on since Birmingham but I am trying to eat intuitively and love myself a bit more. I weigh more but my mind feels lighter!

Anyways, that's too serious. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and after a few glasses of wine I won't care anyway lol!

Hey - thanks for your replies...:) it's sooo good to know I'm not the only one feeling bit crappy bout myself at the minute...:(

and yes - after a few glasses of whatever...things'll probably look much brighter !

love

Debz
xx

I think most of us are in the same boat!!! I promised myself i would be at goal but am more than half a stone away from it.

Nothing we can do about it now other than cut off a limb?!?!?!

We're all friends because we have a weight problem, without it we'd have never known each other... Every cloud eh?!?!?!

We're all friends because we have a weight problem, without it we'd have never known each other... Every cloud eh?!?!?!

I couldn't agree more!! I'm not remotely interested what any of you lovely ladies weigh or how close to/far away from goal you are - I just can't wait to see you all!!! :D

I don't think that any one is the weight that they really want to be, so screw it - let's par-tay!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Debz havent heard from you for a while so looking forward to meeting you in Dublin dont cancel it will be a laugh just wot we all need cant wait to meet all the lovely girls here who keep me going on this bloody diet yes we all feel shi**y at times.
luv Mandy x.

Hi Debz havent heard from you for a while so looking forward to meeting you in Dublin dont cancel it will be a laugh just wot we all need cant wait to meet all the lovely girls here who keep me going on this bloody diet yes we all feel shi**y at times.
luv Mandy x.

Thanx Mandy :)

have booked my train...so can't get out of it now....!!

looking forward to meeting you and all the other lovely peeps off here.....

Debz x

I felt the same way and am planning which off my black sacks to wear.
So looking forward to going I even had to tell my relatives that i'm over for a hen party :eek:so their not upset by my staying in a hotel. I will visit them over the weekend still I don't wanna miss a thing:D:D

Good to hear from you Debz Im glad you have booked your train we all have a bit to go on our weight loss journey so there will be noone judging eachother cos we are all in the same boat cant wait c u soon.
Luv Mandy x.

Talking of wearing black sacks .... what are people wearing??? Is it dressy up?? or dressy down??!! Is Phil ok in jeans and tee-shirt? or does he need to smarten himself up??

Talking of wearing black sacks .... what are people wearing??? Is it dressy up?? or dressy down??!! Is Phil ok in jeans and tee-shirt? or does he need to smarten himself up??

Hi Bev, i've not been about much so i've not had chance to post on this thread. Jeans and tee-shirt are grand, same rules apply over here, no trainers for night time clubbing etc, but just have him wear what he'd usually wear for going out at night.

Hi Bev, i've not been about much so i've not had chance to post on this thread. Jeans and tee-shirt are grand, same rules apply over here, no trainers for night time clubbing etc, but just have him wear what he'd usually wear for going out at night.

LOL I don't normally allow him out at night!!

Is it still 3 o clock at the Bleeding Horse??

Oh I hope I'm finished my shopping in time!

Whereabouts is the B.H. in relation to the Camden Court ??

can't believe it's just a week away.....:D

Debz x

Back