Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ducolax/Ducolease

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Deb G, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think we're supposed to take the Ducolax, but I couldn't face putting it where I had to put it (!):eek: so opted for Ducolease. Had slow weightloss this week (damn the last half stone) and wondering whether its due to the two tablets I took ORALLY! Certainly don't feel like I've been knocked out of ketosis and the ingredients on the pack had nothing sinister that I could find.....no citric acid lurking etc.

When I've spoken to LL in the past, they've told me that the miniscule amounts of anything 'bad' found in such tiny tablets/capsules will have little/no effect.

So - anyone else had Ducloease, and did it effect you in a bad way.....you'll be pleased to know it worked!:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I would expect it would not have that much of an effect.
    I have had a similar problem this week, to the point on Sunday that nothing had happened for a week and I needed to get it sorted, I totally forgot what we could have so just got tescos own, no citiric acid on the label so I took the risk. Not sure if it will have any effect on the weight loss as I think I lost a couple of pounds in the process ;)
    Gonna get some of the psillium husks to get me through the last few weeks and hopefully avoid it happening again.

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Dulcolax is what I was told we should take,and it does come in capsules as well....but I too ordered some Psyllium and hope that does the trick next time as Dulcolax is a bit gripey on the tummy! Hope everyone feels better - seems to be a lot of this going around this week!!

5. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    One of my Clients took Dulcoease for 3 weeks and she stopped losing weight altogether. Do not take them as they contain sorbitol which is a no no for dieters.

6. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

7. nixx

nixx Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Deb, I don't mean to be critical, just wondering, and this might be answered elsewhere - are you still SSing even though your BMI is 21?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.