Due Date List

OMG.. do they still SELL dungaree's? don't do it!! save yourself! lol

today i am fully dungareed :D and wearing a red top underneath with stripey sleeves. i look and feel about eight years old :D :D

Still feels like an ice age til my due date lol! But saying that, Can't believe I'm 17 weeks today. :D 23 more to go! Wooo!

Oh yeah, just seen my old due date on here. It was the 25th May but has been brought back to 19th May. So needs to be adjusted. :D

today i am fully dungareed :D and wearing a red top underneath with stripey sleeves. i look and feel about eight years old :D :D

lol hope theres lots of room for 'growth' in there.. I've had to move my steering wheel up to make room for bump when I go downhill! lol

yeah.. just skim it on the 'flat'! lol but I must move forward a bit of something.. we live on a hill so notice it when going down to the main road! lol Gave me about another inch and a half 'clearance' when I moved the wheel up though so should be fine now! lol

LMAO PH i have had to move my steering wheel up aswell!!!

xx

Hey everyone!

I've just discovered the site and so far loving it! I'm pregnant with my 4th baby who's due on the 19th of April.

Look forward to enjoying the rest of my pregnancy in the healthiest way possible...and getting to know some of you! x

Congrats Angie!! Pipped at the post lol

Huge congrats and a warm welcome to PH and her new baby! xx

Last edited:
lol thanks girls x

Hmmmmmm! Am spending my Sunday going through all the natural induction techniques I am awre of!!!!!! If not successful am having another sweep tomorrow. Then induction on the 23rd. Wish me luck gals!

fingers crossed we have swapped delivery date and todays efforts work. x

Best of luck Ange!

Current weather would certainly make me stay put though haha xx

Hey Girls

Sorry i havent posted sooner, I had my little girl on the 22nd c]October, 2 weeks early!! Im so in love with her

Im breastfeeding but back on the cd 4th January to loose all this horrible weight i gained lol

Purplehugs ~ Congrats on you gorgeous little girl xx

Back