Due to restart....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Need to get my BMI down to 40 before I can start cambridge, I am currently at 41.5 I think... so I need to do something, today I have started to cut down. I was supposed to start on the 2nd January, but was told on new years eve my father in law has non-operable cancer, we don't know how long he has left.. we get more results on Wednesday.. Its my birthday next Tuesday...

I need to do this, but feel like my focus isn't completely there now... HELP ME..:wave_cry:

Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Nikki - great to see you back :)

sounds like you have had a lot to come to terms with....:( try not to be so hard on yourself.....:hug99:

Debz x

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun, good to see you and so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

I know you want to tackle your weight but I also think you need to be realistic and you have so much to deal with now I worry you will be putting yourself under too much pressure.

xx

5. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear your sad news. please take care x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.