Dukan and more than 5 stones to lose

Welcome!

Only a 2.5 stone loss (that was my choice mind you - my ideal weight is another stone lower, it should have been 3.5)

- but I found Dukan worked exactly as promised, as long as I stuck to the rules. It took a while to get the hang of cooking interesting food, but once I did I was rarely bored and never hungry.

me! i WILL be losing 5 1/2 stones by the time i am finished and could probably stand to lose another 1/2 stone on top of that but know i wouldnt be able to maintain it.

I am on week 13 and it's very easy! some days im not hungry at all and others i eat like a pig! Toffee muffins are my savoir and it really feels and tastes like you are having a treat! 1 have 2 for breakfast and another 2 while watching tv at night.

It does take some getting used to, id say a couple of weeks but after that it's great!

Well done Jezzebell. You are doing really well. I have more thn 5 stone to lose but I am currently on day 2..

I have more than 5 stone to lose. Today I went shopping with my list, cost a fortune but will last quite a while. Tomorrow I am starting. I will take into work with me some prawns and some salmon slices to munch on and in evening for dinner Ill cook some chicken and use my spices, i bought tandoori, tikka and curry powder, also some fresh herbs. ;) good luck everyone! xx

I have 6 almost 7 stone to lose :( I do however feel that is achievable with this plan. I have found this much easier to stick to

I have 6-7 stones to lose:(,and am only on day 3,but so far it's good.I'm staying on attack for 7 days.

WOW, Thanks for the great responses, I was trying to do a meal replacement- Exante, but I now realise that I need to do a diet that works with how I eat and I think Dukan can provide me that, plus I do love porridge and pancakes.

Yes I did,however I'm not prepared to pay for the counselling:eek: !!.I think just under a year would hopefully be a nice steady loss.

Yes I did,however I'm not prepared to pay for the counselling:eek: !!.I think just under a year would hopefully be a nice steady loss.

You don't need to pay anything for the schedule - and I have found it startlingly accurate (to the day)

I lost 5 1/2 stone in the time dukan said that was using the old dukan though .

thats the version with out all the pork and booze and anything else he seems to have added in the last few months

I did it by reading the book and listening to Maintainer, mouse and co

no coaching required from dukan got my true weight ane stage times of his site .....

still could lose more and i dont want to go into conso ( been saying that for 4 months now ) so it took not long at all would have to check my diary to see how long as now i sit in a sort of cruise mode most of the time

Back