Dukan Deals!!!

ceridwen

Silver Member
Hey everyone!

I thought it would be useful to have a thread where we could list any bargains/deals on foods that are Dukan-friendly.

At the weekend I managed to buy 3 bags of frozen rhubarb from Farmfoods for £2! :D

Does anybody else have any bargains to share?

I got that same offer last week. Yum!!!

Also Farm Foods, fish 2 bags for £5. White fish you get about 10 pieces in the bag, and smoked haddock about 4 pieces.

Asda - Flavourings 2 for £1 (Morrisons are 89p each)

I didn't see the fish, I'll have to take another look!:)

Rhubarb is so expensive in the supermarkets, so the frozen bags on offer were a bonus. I really should just grow some in my garden!

Aye but growing it will take another year LOL. the fish is packs of white fish or smoked haddock, always next to each other in the same freezer. You watch, the price will have changed this week LOL, hope not.

ceridwen said:
Hey everyone!

I thought it would be useful to have a thread where we could list any bargains/deals on foods that are Dukan-friendly.

At the weekend I managed to buy 3 bags of frozen rhubarb from Farmfoods for £2! :D

Does anybody else have any bargains to share?

OMG, Ceri, this is such a timely post. I took some stewed rhubarb from the fridge this morning and this awful thought just hit me: rhubarb is seasonal! What happens when the season's over?! Was going to post about it but you've saved me - frozen rhubarb! Phew, I can relax. ;)

PS 1kg frozen pollock in Lidl for around 3 quid this week.

Ocado sent me a FREE pack of Total 0% fat yoghurt with my delivery on Monday - it was branded "With Compliments from Total"

Coolio :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Ocado sent me a FREE pack of Total 0% fat yoghurt with my delivery on Monday - it was branded "With Compliments from Total"

Coolio :D

P x

Probably coz its doubled in sales since Dukan was discovered, I wouldnt buy it if I want doing Dukan!

I jinxed it.....the fish is not on joint offer anymore, up to last week you could mix and match the white fish and smoked haddock. This week the offer is only on the white fish.

On a plus though, they have Youngs, White Fish with 5 pieces for £1. Cheaper than FF own at the moment.

Asda frozen smoked salmon, 4 pcs for £3. Cheaper again than FF for this one.

Forgot to say........I got some turkey sausages from Asda. £2.10 for 8 sausages. If I have two a time thats 53p for a meal. Nice price. I've been looking for yonks, and thanks to mum showing me the package of hers, and my eagle eyed daughter I got some tonight when I went shopping. They are where the fresh poultry is in the fresh meat aisle.

CHRISR said:
Ive never had shopping delivered by Ocado - any good P compared to tesco?

Chris, it's BRILLIANT :D

One hour delivery slots and very rare to have a missing item. The app is fabulous too.

When you first sign up they'll court you with lots of special offers (a free bottle of wine here, a free box of chocolates there) etc.

They do a thing called delivery pass which is £10 ish per month for as many deliveries as you like. They offered me a six month free trial.

Finally, there are always vouchers for things like £15 off your first shop - http://www.ocado.com/webshop/content/information5/2362rocketerB - you've gotta love a bit of free money! :D

P x

PS - blimey, sounds like I work for Ocado!! ;)

Forgot to say........I got some turkey sausages from Asda. £2.10 for 8 sausages. If I have two a time thats 53p for a meal. Nice price. I've been looking for yonks, and thanks to mum showing me the package of hers, and my eagle eyed daughter I got some tonight when I went shopping. They are where the fresh poultry is in the fresh meat aisle.

I bought some in Tesco for £2 :)

I'm also an Ocado fan! They have an offer on at the moment on Two Chicks Liquid Egg White, buy two packs for £4.50 (each pack contains 15 egg whites). Handy if you're worried about eating too many egg yolks. [h=3]

[/h]

Back