Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Eccab77, 4 October 2012.

1. Eccab77

Eccab77 Well-Known Member

Sorry Trini for moving your thread and sorry Kirsty for hijacking your idea of starting a new thread! I am just excited because I can make this date and really want it to happen. Its also 2 days off my TW date so hopefully I would have hit target 2 days early :D and I will start conso by having my celebration meal!! :D
    I will list the names of those going or coming to Brum and I will keep checking the threa, editing and adding any more. Lady P your job is to find us what we will be doing and booking whatever or wherever!! :D

Rangers List

Meeeeeee!!! :D
    Kirsty (no1rangersgirl)
    Collette (CPL)
    Sarah (Lotto)
    ?DF (dukanfatty)
    Last edited: 9 January 2013
  2. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Yippee! :D

P x
  3. trudyc

trudyc Well-Known Member

4. Jojo25

Jojo25 Well-Known Member

:) Yay
  5. LeahB

LeahB Well-Known Member

I'm in :)
  6. Eccab77

You're in! x
  7. CPL

CPL Well-Known Member

8. dukannotsofatty

dukannotsofatty Well-Known Member

Beccs, I'm only a yes if hub has a job by then, and if can sort travelling, it also depends if we can get cheap hotel.
  9. Eccab77

What if all expenses are paid? :D I have put a ? and we will confirm nearer the time. x
  10. dukannotsofatty

I was having a look on the premier inn site for hotels, not a clue where most of them are, but booked enough in advance some of them have a low price.

Expenses paid LOL, lottery win would help. If there is anyone else going from this way we could share fuel/car but I can't share rooms, am terrible at that LOL.

But thanks yes, leave the ? next to me...thanks hunni xx
  11. Jojo25

Jojo25 Well-Known Member

DF if you post where you are thinking of staying me & P can give you advice as we are local girls x
  12. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

And we need to get our thinking caps on Jo, about where we propose meeting, eating, drinking and be merry :D

We might need to trial run a couple of venues ... ;)

P x
  13. sarafvrm

sarafvrm Well-Known Member

Please count me in! I added my name to the other thread but don't appear to have been added to the list? I'll be coming up from London and am happy to drive/share fuel costs but equally happy to catch the party train! xx
  14. Dukanista

Dukanista Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Party train is getting busy! I'm also hoping that hubby (and I) have jobs by then, so fingers crossed...
  15. ellie1969

ellie1969 Well-Known Member

yup think you pair need to trial run a venue and check out nearest travel lodges premier inns etc so that ppl who are traveling can book somehwere close lol
  16. dukannotsofatty

There is still the other thead running which is causing a few confusions LOL.

I just typed birmingham into the premier inn website and it cames up with quite a few places. A lot of them have eateries attached. I've stayed in a few. In fact the Inn itself might have a restaurant....not far to the rooms then LOL.

Birmingham Central East offerd a £42 a night room for that date.

Maybe you girls could have a look on the site and see if any of them are close to the main motorway, so not having to drive too long from there.....people like me can get lost once its too far from the main road LOL...no point choosing a hotel that means we have to travel the whole way through birmingham to get too it.
  17. Eccab77

Sara, you are in!
  18. jan9209

jan9209 Well-Known Member

I'm excited for you all! x
  19. no1rangersgirl

no1rangersgirl Well-Known Member

Im soo looking forward to this now!! Im even looking forward to the party train...
    All aboard! toot toot!!! :D
  20. passionflower

passionflower Well-Known Member

I AM IN!!!! :)