Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

Bringing a friend so need one room to share! x

P, I'm not so stressed with work now with me only having a few weeks left. I could hook up with you in the next couple of weeks if you like ?

Bump .... for room numbers and bump for newbies too.

So far, best room rate I can get is circa £60.

Jo and I are talking restaurants - any preferences/budgets?

P x

Sorry girls but I just cant make it for so many reasons but will be so waiting for pictures and updates

I know I've only just re-joined the forum but there is every chance I may be able to join this. I won't need to stay though. My parents don't live too far away.

Bumpety bump wont like the travelling but ill go the next one and peanut can meet all its danties!! And polly the dodmother :p xx

Next one will need to be up here for us jan ;) if I didn't work a sat I'd be there ladies!

Pol, I'm definitely coming but won't be staying over so no need to book a room for me.

What are we going to do about food?! We've all been so full of bright suggestions when people have asked for Dukan-friendly restaurant ideas but now I'm drawing a blank! We'll have to choose somewhere we can spend a good long time or we'll be pacing the streets while chatting our heads off! Maybe somewhere with a private party room? You guys must have been on some works meals out or something? I'll keep the ideas coming (if I have any!) xx

I know I've only just re-joined the forum but there is every chance I may be able to join this. I won't need to stay though. My parents don't live too far away.

Neo, you're on! x

Any suits me just let me know which one we r needing at!!!!!!

first one wont load due to maintenance it says, but the prices are a bit high for me, and with current situation of DH being jobless I can't committ to this. would love to have done it, but I can't share a room with anyone as I can't sleep in same room as others.....last time I went to meeet forum friends I shared and had 1 hours sleep and then had to drive home. Sorry girls, I'll be there in spirit. You'll have to log on with someones phone and then keep updating us and reading our repleis LOL.

first one wont load due to maintenance it says, but the prices are a bit high for me, and with current situation of DH being jobless I can't committ to this. would love to have done it, but I can't share a room with anyone as I can't sleep in same room as others.....last time I went to meeet forum friends I shared and had 1 hours sleep and then had to drive home. Sorry girls, I'll be there in spirit. You'll have to log on with someones phone and then keep updating us and reading our repleis LOL.

DNSF, never say never my lovely, is Passionflower still around and driving? Completely understand if you can't make it though honey and we'll DEFINITELY keep the forum updated with inappropriate photos and gossip .... at least I hope that's the direction we'll go .... ;)

P x

DNSF, never say never my lovely, is Passionflower still around and driving? Completely understand if you can't make it though honey and we'll DEFINITELY keep the forum updated with inappropriate photos and gossip .... at least I hope that's the direction we'll go .... ;)

P x

True true, if the stars answer my wish and DH starts work before then, it may well change, yes Passion is still about, Ihave her number, so travelling wouldn't be a problem as I can share with her, but its the room and food costs. Will see how we go though hunni..................as for updates..........I will sit with bated breath and a glass of coke toasting you all LOL

Girls, can we do a roll call and start thinking about meeting time and place? In terms of eating, are we going to be Dukan good or, ahem, well you know ..... ;)

Jo and I are booking a room at The Copthorne today, if anyone else is looking to stay over.

Who's in then? :D

P x

We are booked ! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :)

Back