Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

passionflower said:
I AM IN!!!! :)

You are on board! :)

Pauline at this rate you will be booking a whole B&B!! :D

that might end up being better, asking the owner for a group rate LOL.

I thought I would remind you Rangers that this thing still exists so if you binge over Xmas be sure to get back to form before then! :D. You want to meet your fellow rangers in top form!! :D. Also a chance for more to join in!! And the venue organiser is back to Dukan, Lady P if you decide to run AWOL again please do so after Feb 23! :D

Although I wont be able to make the Dukan meet I'll be looking fwd to reading up all about it and seeing the photos - don't forget lots of pics! I know you will all have a fun time and :party0049: ....Saskax

Venues???? Where we goin? So excited!!!!!

did someone say PARTY????????? :D

With that grin, I should add you to the list! :)

it'd be rude not to hahaha! I would love to come and meet u all and make sure everyone doesnt consume too much alcohol, no wait thats wrong,,make sure u all do!!!!

Lol Kirsty! :) Check the first post on the thread, you're on!!

whoop whoop ! thanks sooo looking forward to it!

Have we any idea where we are meeting gals - thinking of booking hotels and wanna get the best rate!!!! SOOOO looking forward to it!!! LOL!

Pauline??????

Helloo!!

Have failed to get together with Jo (tut, she's been too busy getting engaged! ;)) but my plan is to check out group rates for The Copthorne Hotel and the couple of Premier Inns that are central, and maybe a couple of others too.. From there, we can construct a master plan!!

Can I have an idea of numbers for hotels please and whether you'd be happy to share?

Excited!! :D

P x

Back