Dukan Oatbran bars & biscuits

Well I was ordering some flavourings and so chucked one box of each of the biscuit flavours into my basket. They were ok - in fact lovely when you have been without for so long (but quite hard and tasteless - but as I say when you haven't had a proper biscuit for so long.....!) The coconut was nicer than the hazelnut. They came packaged in threes which = 2 tolerated. They were kind of a nice change and if you could get them in the supermarket I might put a box in the trolley for a treat. But when it comes down to it they are pretty expensive and just knowing they were in the cupboard was a bit too much for me :) In short I wouldn't bother unless you have better willpower than me! I did keep the nutritional info as off the packet as I thought I might compare to the nutritional info of other low carb biscuits some time.

Last edited:
Thanks m-mouse - think it best I leave them alone seeing I'm desperately trying to get back on the Dukan track - seemed to have lost my willpower around Xmas time :-(

I have tried the oatbran bar "Nature" and the biscuits "Noix de coco".
Nice change to daily galette.
Quite expensive though but it's worth it.

The other problem with the biscuits it is that I tend to eat more than allowed... so I'd better stick to my home-made muffins and galettes.

Don't think I'd want to add tolerates in unnecessarily!!

Back