Dukan products BOGOHP at Holland & Barrett

Munchkin71

:D:D I have just been to H&B at Cheshire Oaks and basically got 4 bottles of dukan flavouring for the price of three, £23.08 instead of £31.76. A bargain, and what with the 10 bags of oatbran I got in aldi the other week I am definitely all stocked up for dukan. Anyway off to make some muffins to put in the freezer. Felling very organised, for a change Lol!! :D:D

Last edited:
Their website seems to be down! Doh!

Edited to say actually no its not lol but not on offer on the website :(

Last edited:
I was in town today as well and totally forgot I wanted to go in there, doh!!

Our Aldi still has it in too, I've got 5 bags put away. Need to go to HB though for some more wheatbran, but ours didnt have dukan products in when we went a couple weeks ago, she did say they in the process of sorting it out.

Our Aldi still has it in too, I've got 5 bags put away. Need to go to HB though for some more wheatbran, but ours didnt have dukan products in when we went a couple weeks ago, she did say they in the process of sorting it out.

Karin, I have been taking a leaf out of your book and snapping up the bargains, you are such a good influence. I also waited to go and buy the dukan flavours until I was heading up that way rather than making a special trip as it's 19 miles away. Unfortunately none of the H&B that are closer sell dukan stuff, not even in Liverpool city centre.

Karin, I have been taking a leaf out of your book and snapping up the bargains, you are such a good influence. I also waited to go and buy the dukan flavours until I was heading up that way rather than making a special trip as it's 19 miles away. Unfortunately none of the H&B that are closer sell dukan stuff, not even in Liverpool city centre.

Thank you, am glad to be helpful. I have to live within a mean budget for housekeeping and so I do tend to try and make sure there is a reason for every trip and I follow the lest mileage to get there LOL. OUR HB doesn't have it either, but the assistant said they having a reshuffle and theyll get it in sooner. Might be worth looking online, x

Back