Dulcolax

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Hey everyone,

I just bought the pearl version but it contains gelatin, can this knock you out of ketosis?

If anyone can let me knw this would be greeat as i want to take before i go to bed.

Thank you xxx

- Mini

Hi there
Just had a quick look through the searches for you and although i have never taken them, other people have. They are meant to be quite aggressive but get the job done. I had a lot of problems with this sort of thing last week and they would only give me Ex-Lax Senna pills. They weren't doing anything for me after a few days so my pharmacist recommended that i take 4 one night and wholllla. They are sugar coated but didn't put me out of ketosis. My breath is still as bad as ever!! Hope this was of some help to you.

I'd just take one to start with and see how you go. I took 1 dulcolax and it was awful!!! I won't go into the details but can I suggest you take it when you're going to be at home for the next few hours.....
I manage fine with just Fibreclear now.

Good luck

Jon
xx

I can only take 1 Dulcolax at any time - and that does the job (pardon the pun) quite nicely. I did take two once and that made me really ill from both ends and lots of pain so never again.

I had dulcolax while on LT and I have to say, it's very effective but very painful too. Side effects are chronic cramps in your lower abdomin and you must be very close to a toilet because your bowels let loose no matter how hard you try to hold it.

Back