dum dum dum.....

littlelindy

Evening all,

Hope everyone is well and doing awesome on there diets..!!

well i had my first weigh in today and was a little apprehensive about what i would have lost, as i cheated a bit and also TOTM.. but i jumped on the scales anyway and i lost a whooping 7lb!! am soo happy its given me a really good feeling.. my CDC said i now need to go on to 810 so i went on to asda website today (didnt want to risk going in to the store incase anything sneaked in the trolley) and ave ordered my chicken, turkey and green vegs to make my lovely meals this week, i also got my porridge for brekkie, and a mixture of shakes and bars, along with some orange flavouring so i can make, fizzy orange, orange slushes and hot orange drinks..

i have a more positive feeling bout this week and excited bout all the variety i can eat!!

It my friends bday tomorrow and she want to go out for something to eat to nandos, so am having a treat, but its not to bad as i can still have my chicken (al ask for it to be dry fried) with salad...!

off to watch the x factor with my choccie bar!

xxx

I had the same at nando's last night plain chicken & salad and I am still in ketosis this morning and happy! Well done on your loss that brilliant!!

just off to make my moose before xfactor!!

Well done littlelindy.

keira thanks thats great, comforting to know am not gona muck up.. wasnt gona go but i still want to have a life you know..

curly thanks very much, am looking forward to next week..!

xxx

missed you there vicky thanks :)

xx

Well done, that's a great loss. Enjoy your night out and good luck with 810 next week:)

Well done hon good luck with 810 and enjoy eating again xxx

Well done Linday - fantastic loss - hope you enjoy Nandos, and yes, you do need to have a life as well, and enjoy!!

Thats brilliant well done, heres to being slim x

well done! Not long now to a skinny minnie! stick to it :)

Back