Dunnes bacon shocker?? cant be this high?

so i got bacon to go with my weight watchers bread....! (which im annoyed is 3pp for 2 and doesnt say this on pack makes u wonder what other foods are sneaky like this and ww should specify on pack really!) got very lean looking bacon and presumed its 1pp got such a shock when i pointed it. Its 7pp for 2.5 slices of bacon so a bacon sambo with ww bread would be 10pp, thats more than a bacon mc muffin that has cheese and egg!! anyone else have any similar experiences?? :sigh: laur xoxo

The bread is like that too, 1pp for 1 slice and 3pp for 2 slices. Sucks doesnt it, there are some plus sides though eg ww pitta for one is 3 pp but for two its 5 pp

Dnt really understand how things can b more than double the points if u eat 2...ie-bread, ww sausages etc! Im sorry but i only count 1pp per sausage & same 4 ww bread! If it means i hav 2 eat them5mins apart so b it,lol! Anythn 2 save a cpl points! ;)

It only shows you a whole number rounded up or down as appropriate so if something is 1.4points then it would be rounded down to 1 but 2 would be 2.8 so that would be rounded up to 3. On the calculator thought it's only showing whole numbers.

Don't recalculate points yourself so you can eat more, there's no point in cheating on an eating plan as there's nobody to cheat except yourself.

No wot ur sayin,but if it saves ME cpl xtra points & isnt affectin weightloss thn im ok with it;)

jambo said:
Dnt really understand how things can b more than double the points if u eat 2...ie-bread, ww sausages etc! Im sorry but i only count 1pp per sausage & same 4 ww bread! If it means i hav 2 eat them5mins apart so b it,lol! Anythn 2 save a cpl points! ;)

Regardless to whether you eat them 5mins apart you are meant to calculate over the day..
For example if you had 2 ww bread for breakfast then again for lunch and tea you would calculate it as 6 slices using your calculator. If you have ww online or the ultimate value diary it rounds it up or down for you.
Some things actually go down in points as well, I like skinny cow skinny dipper mini ice lollies which are 2pp for and 3pp for two.
You could end up eating over your points if you don't work it out properly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do understand! Wot im sayin is it hasnt affected MY weightloss so far so thts ok with me. I calculate as i go not at the end of a day so it probably works itself out in the end.

I'm the same as u jambo, I count things by eye not by the calculator, so If something's 1 point and I have 2 it's 2. If I have 4 it's 4 lol. Never affected my weight loss either and if I stick 2 it I lose 2-3lb a week! :) x

Back