BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Haha I call myself mummy to my dog too, he's a beagle n nothing wears him out .. Here's a pic he's called bob :)

Attachments

• image-1366341862.jpg
    image-1366341862.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 47
awwwww cute!! he has lovely big eyes! xxxx

awwwww cute!! he has lovely big eyes! xxxx

He's very cute but naughty! Haha he's 14 months but still acts like a puppy, stealing things n chewing x x

Cute! I'm so jealous of all your dogs! I just have two part-time dogs at my inlaws - a crazy 2 year old golden retriever and a beautiful cockapoo, Charlie. Charlie absolutely hates going for walks though, you pretty much have to drag him down the road and then he basically runs home when you turn back!

I'd love to have my own but I'm not sure it's fair to have a dog in London when we both work full time.

omg look at the little bow!!
cute doggies xxxxx

ForumRunner_20130223_125743.png

this is bella ....I tried a bobble in her hair. it didn't last long lol x

Well I only managed 7.5 miles and burnt 658 cals. My legs and bum just wouldn't go any further after the 9.5 miles yesterday. I got home and had a wholemeal pitta with tuna and onion in it... I'm STARVING!

If anybody has new legs and bum, preferably smaller, please can I have them?! x

Well I only managed 7.5 miles and burnt 658 cals. My legs and bum just wouldn't go any further after the 9.5 miles yesterday. I got home and had a wholemeal pitta with tuna and onion in it... I'm STARVING!

If anybody has new legs and bum, preferably smaller, please can I have them?! x

7.5 miles is good going chick, I only managed about 4 miles jog/ walk with bob today x

Morning all!

Yesterday I didn't completely stick to HL however I was naughty apart from a couple of choccy bickies but I've walked 18 miles in 2 days so I'm not going to worry! I had a shake for breakfast, tuna wholemeal pitta for lunch and bickies and for dinner I still had gammon as planned however I did have a few oven chips too

Today, I was going to have a bacon sandwich and write the day off but I hopped on the scales and I am 5lbs down from Thursday so I have been a good girl and had my shake :D

Dinner will be left over gammon as there was 2 in a pack but I will not be having oven chips tonight ;-)

We started taking down out old kitchen yesterday so the house looks a mess. From Friday I will not have any kitchen other than the use of a halogen oven, steamer and a microwave on a temporary table until the end of April :O I will not use it as an excuse to eat rubbish x

wow 18 miles that's mint. so the 10 day belly buster is working 5lb is amazing. Keep it up chick xx

Thanks ladies! I didn't intend in getting on the scales again until the day before my hols but it served a purpose and spurred me on today :D x

yay well done!!
5lbs is great xxxx

you in the 10 s yet ? x

Back