A new food diary, giving WW pp a go!

bulldogdaisy said:
How comes?

I couldn't resist a dominos!! Had one slice of pizza, 2 cookies and some chicken strippers so could be worse. I don't think it came to 49 but I don't want to touch anymore weeklies after tonight so I'm counting them all as gone

Dissapointed in myself, I was just so hungry from
Having an early dinner

poppycat said:
I couldn't resist a dominos!! Had one slice of pizza, 2 cookies and some chicken strippers so could be worse. I don't think it came to 49 but I don't want to touch anymore weeklies after tonight so I'm counting them all as gone

Dissapointed in myself, I was just so hungry from
Having an early dinner

Don't feel bad,most of us have done this or something similar.Can you not find exact points or if you get hungry still before wi the activity points are there or fill up on fresh fruit and veg :0)

Getting back on my cross trainer, must try and burn off some naughtiness! I've not mucked up too badly, an hour of intense exercise this morning and about to do more. must behave from now on...

bulldogdaisy said:
Don't feel bad,most of us have done this or something similar.Can you not find exact points or if you get hungry still before wi the activity points are there or fill up on fresh fruit and veg :0)

I'm fine munching on fruit if I'm hungry in evenings so I don't mind not using any weeklies (my dailies are enough) I am just quite dissapointed - I like staying within daily points x

Aw only one blow out so don't be hard on yourself! Wow plenty of exercise for you today then! That's good though that you are fine just munching on fruit in the evening :0)

giving sf a go tomorrow. rubbish day today lol, let's not even go into details ;)

line drawn....hello sf

I have done sf for a week now and really enjoy it,lost 3.75lbs on my wi on Friday so hadn't done a full week of sf either!

that's a fab loss!! well done you

well I weighed myself this morning and I've put on weight. my tummy feels quite bloated so I'm wondering if it's water retention or something to do with doing more exercise! in all honesty I feel like I've not eaten enough since doing pp but then maybe that's a normal feeling when you're dieting lol! x

It could well be water retention and the exercise,I had a gain when first upped my exercise.lol true bout feels like eating less,so are you trying sf today or sticking with pp? Thanks about my loss.

Im still gonna do sf, need a wee break from pp :)

About to have a bacon medallion, a fried egg (done in fry light) beans and a slice of ww toast - feels so wrong and naughty!!!

I'm going to stick to 20 mins of exercise (intense - Zumba or cross trainer) a day then gradually increase as I think it's got something to do with a gain x

Weighed myself this morning and got a 2.5 lb loss :) good considering my blow outs and day off on sun & yesterday!

Back on pp's and will report back tonight x

Tuesday

Breakfast:
35g of porridge - 3pp
Bananas - 0pp

Lunch:
Half a tin of tuna (oily one was all we had!) 5pp
60g of pasta - 6pp
Pepper - 0pp
Tin of tomatoes - 0pp
15g of cheese - 2pp
Ww yogurt - 1pp