BeckyT's WW Food Diary

you in the 10 s yet ? x

Nope!!! Still 5lbs off of the 10's with all the messing about I have been doing :-( Only myself to blame! I want to get into the 9's that much I think I am taking my HL shakes stuff on holiday!!
It's not as it John is going with me to think, oh I'll just enjoy my holiday and worry about it later so I may as well keep at it! Doubt I'll lose whilst I'm away but last time I went on holiday I put 11lbs on an and I can't afford to do that this time x

You may even find you lose then as your body will be wondering what's going on!! x

Well I plan on doing lots of walking... Just been looking at the new iPod nano and it has a pedometer on it but i need to do a bit of research to see if i need anything to go with it.

I defo won't be drinking as much as I normally would x

It's time for me to say goodbye as I am going back to my slimming world roots. I have spent the last 3 months yo-yo'ing around and I am no better off now than I was 3-4 months ago. I really do like HL however I really struggle to stick to it on a weekend and I just never got back into the WW.

I'd love for you to keep in touch as I seem to remember my sw food diary being really quiet [h=1]Going back to my SW roots diary[/h]
x

It's time for me to say goodbye as I am going back to my slimming world roots. I have spent the last 3 months yo-yo'ing around and I am no better off now than I was 3-4 months ago. I really do like HL however I really struggle to stick to it on a weekend and I just never got back into the WW.

I'd love for you to keep in touch as I seem to remember my sw food diary being really quiet [h=1]Going back to my SW roots diary[/h]
x

Ill meet you there in a couple of weeks :)

Good luck chick x

Good luck! Depending on how you do I might even follow you!

Thanks hun... I am going to give it my all, i've done it once so I can do it again!

I'm starting today but as you know I like my weigh in days to be a Thursday but I dont want to hold off for another 3 days..

Im just toying with the idea of subscribing online however it's £60 but I feel a little bit in the dark without it x

Thanks hun... I am going to give it my all, i've done it once so I can do it again!

I'm starting today but as you know I like my weigh in days to be a Thursday but I dont want to hold off for another 3 days..

Im just toying with the idea of subscribing online however it's £60 but I feel a little bit in the dark without it x

Ouch! Ww is expensive enough! I'm feeling quietly confident at the moment - I'm actually looking and feeling quite skinny today. I'm starting to think it's all about the clothes rather than anything else! Oh well, 10s here we come!

Ouch! Ww is expensive enough! I'm feeling quietly confident at the moment - I'm actually looking and feeling quite skinny today. I'm starting to think it's all about the clothes rather than anything else! Oh well, 10s here we come!

Go you slinky!

I've done nothing but yo-yo around in and out of 10's. Last time i did SW i was absolutely focussed for 6 months x

Go you slinky!

I've done nothing but yo-yo around in and out of 10's. Last time i did SW i was absolutely focussed for 6 months x

Aw, I really hope it works for you again this time!

WW is definitely my thing, it's just getting my head in the right place.

good luck ill be following you xx

Good luck darling. I wish you all the best. Ill be over to subscribe :)

Good luck Hun xxx I am going to be hunting your new diary as soon as I finished writing this!!! I am tempted to join also, I think the cooking from scratch will be so much better for me. Xxx

Back