Dusty's 3rd Weigh in!

Dusty67

Just keep swimming!
Lost 1.1kg or 2lb this week.

Bit disappointed as I did want more. But another three of next week would give me 2 stone in 4 weeks, 4 would get me my second goal.
i'll be uping my water intake as I've been a bit complacent with that this week.

Just keeping swimming!

Wow I cant believe you lost 16lbs in your first week. Thats amazing!! I wouldnt worry about a 2lb loss this week though. You have lost so much it is normal to have a dip. It will probably be really high again next week. When I lost weight the first time I lost 5 stone and it was exactly the same up one week down another. keep going you are doing amazing. Wel done!! I am on my second day of re-start and it sucks. Wish I had kept it off first time so I wouldnt have to go through all this again but I did it to myself :)

Dusty hun, the average is 1 stone a onth for women so youve blasted that one!!!! well bloomin done chick :D:D
I`d be doin a dance around my living room if I were you... brill hun xxxx

Me too - I'd be dancing if I lost as much as you in 3 weeks - brilliant result!! Keep up the fantastic work - your clothes must be feeling much looser by now ...

thanks everyone for your kind words. My head says Well done 25lb in three weeks is amazing. But my heart............:(

However, it's listening to my heart that got me in this situation, so I'm blanking it out. Had a great day today at work, feel on top of the world. So I'm not going to think about it any more!!
:slap: Given myself a good talking to and I'm back in the zone.

Go me!

Yay!!! Go You exactly!!! your doing fantastic xxxx

Back