Dying Hair

pinkkaz77

Hello everyone

I'm just wondering if anyone has dyed their hair while on TFR. Unfortunately god didn't bless me with fabulous blonde locks that my heart desire's :cry:so I got to hit the bottle every few weeks. As hair lose can be an issue on TFR has anyone had any funny results from the dye?

I had mine dyed wi blonde bits in on wk 2 wi no side effects just a bit blonder than normal but don't think that's down to diet.

I have to dye mine every 3 weeks or so.... b***** red!!!! Lol.... Its been fine.... i must admit though i try to to give my hair too much grief at the mo.... no straightners and only blow dry occasionally!!!

I'm
Addicted to straighteners lol :0/

Colouring seems to have been fine though I dont often dry with the dryer though I wash it on a night Let it dry over night some days I clip it up though not straightening it at all ..... Scared of the hair loss thing

No probes though so far x

Deezer said:
No probes!!!!! Hahahahhaaaaa!!!! Dirty girl!!! (Or is that my dirty mind????) lol....

Erm

Lol embarrassed lol

Your dirty mind deezer !! X

cheers..that's good to know...I don't think the bald look would suit me

I dunno .. I have quite a "thing" for the bald leader of the Borg on the Star Trek Films !!

9779324204971268.jpg

My haired thined the first time I did it but I dyed it anyway. It came back after a few months.

Also, So far this time, on week 5 my hair seems to be as good as it was when I started.

Lol

Back