dyou eat your syns with your meals or as extras?

I know my evening times is when I get cravings for things like chocolate etc, so I always save the bulk of my syns for then, to cover any cravings.

hi utternutta i used to have mine the in evening cause i was always hungry then and craved chocolate but since having a really bad 3 day binge on chocolate am now trying to keep off it altogether so am trying to have them as part of my meals am hoping it will give my weight loss a boost :)

I deffo do that aswell - I normally ahv a syn free meal in the evening - but save syns for a hot chocolate or something nice to eat that im craving! x

i dont eat things like chocolate\crisps\wine so I use my syns to increase the range of meals I eat - things like coconut milk and tikka paste in curries or pesto and dried tomatoes in italian dishes

Also proper bread and more cheese and cereals

I tend to have both, a few syns in meals for oil or packet mix if I am being lazy or for treats like sausages etc but am also partial to a bit (lot) of choc so I usually try and have 6-10 syns left over for the evening snacks.

Back