e source

vikki

Hi Guy's. I joined WW on Tuesday. I forgot to ask for the code for e source. Since Tuesday I have text the leader 3 times and left 2 voicemails. Is this unreasonable.We were told we could text but I'm now worried I might have annoyed her. I can't go to class on Tuesday as I'm on a long day. Is there by chance anyone on here who attends Anne Maries class in Wolstanton who has the code, or does anyone else have one going spare. I'm desperate to ge started on e source.

Thanks in advance Vikki xxx:sign0009:

Cant help you Im afraid :( But I dont think you're being unreasonable to expect her to do the courtesy of calling you back.

Hi, I'm afraid I can't really help you either, just to echo what Starlight said and that's I don't think you are being unreasonable by asking your leader for it. At the end of the day the classes aren't cheap and why give out your phone number if you won't answer call/texts?!?

I did try it last time I did WW and didn't find it all that helpful to be honest. I have found the shopping guide and eating out guide more helpful. But everyone's different!

The only thing I would say is that although it is a free trial you DO have to put card details in and you have to cancel it at the end of the trial period otherwise payments are taken.

HTH:cool:

Its my turn to agree ;)

I had a free trial with esource and cancelled it, I got nothing from it. It actually totally hacked me off, every week when I put in my weight loss it came up with a message 'Warning me' I was losing more than they recommend. Very helpful that!!! If you have a points calculator, Shopping Guide etc there probably isnt much else youll get from it to be honest. I was quite disapointed

Thanks for the replies guy's. I've text again today, if I get no joy I'm not going to her class again. If she can't be bothered with me, I can't with her. I've got all the tools and info I need I might just, with the help and support or you guy's, save my money and have a go myself.

Back